Official NFL Thread

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
i just read an article and saw "fumble touchback"...........:wtf: after watching the ball get slapped out. dunno what the rule technically is, but just seems like it's wrong.

They are explaining in on the broadcast right now. How it should have been a penalty on Seahawks and a 10 yard penalty and Lions ball. Ball on half yard line for Lions

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
My opponent had Calvin Johnson and Stafford. I won by 8. I'm very happy with the refs not knowing to make the correct call.

Wandler

@nwandler
That was a horse **** call no doubt. Don't know why Wright didn't just grab the ball, no one was around him. NFL refs are a joke. They need to hire these guys full time so they don't continues to look like the jackasses they are.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Honestly though having warrants out for failing to pay speeding tickets is stupid. Just another obfuscated way to squeeze money from citizens by the American justice system.

Derick

Best Of The Best
good thing i benched spiller 5 mins before kickoff. felt great that i did that, but my only option to put in b/c of byes and injuries was DGB :facepalm:. i lost by 3 points in my main league.

Derick

Best Of The Best
****in lamar miller is killing me. i thought i was gonna be solid with him, jeremy hill, crowell, spiller, and jonathan stewart on my roster.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
****in lamar miller is killing me. i thought i was gonna be solid with him, jeremy hill, crowell, spiller, and jonathan stewart on my roster.

On one team I have Eddie Lacy and Lamar Miller and getting more production out of Ryan Matthews and Duke Johnson on bench. The other has Adrian Peterson and Lamar Miller but at least i have Giovani Bernard and Duke Johnson also on that team

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444660225.834079.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444660241.841487.jpg