Official NFL Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
Mine are ok now that Forsett is playing well. In the free league I had Charles so it sucks losing him but I don't hardly pay attention to that league.

Team 1: Forte, L Murray, D Murray, Karlos Williams
Team 2: Bell, Forsett, Martin, Gordon, David Johnson

RB's have been shitty the past couple seasons because of the lack of depth and so many teams passing more.

Wandler

@nwandler
Falcons might a complete fraud and they might start 10-0. So far they beat the entire garbage NFC East division and Houston (garbage).

Here is their next 5 games: Saints, Titans, Bucs, 49ers, Colts.

That schedule is weak. Unless Indy turns it around the Falcons don't play anyone worth a **** in that stretch.

Looking further down the road they have Vikings, Bucs, Panthers, Jags, Panthers, Saints.

They're almost certainly going to the playoffs and someone is going to completely shithouse them.

Wandler

@nwandler
Capture.PNG

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
Can we just take a minute to appreciate just how ****ing terrible the 49ers are without Harbaugh? Holy **** what a stupid GM they have there, how he manages to keep his job is beyond me. I almost feel bad for 49ers fan but they were pretty insufferable while they were winning

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Got offered this trade in fantasy;

I'd give up Calvin Johnson and get Mike Wallace + Latavius Murray. My current RB's are a hodgepodge of Doug Martin and Matt Jones/Isaiah Crowell with James Starks there too.

I'm thinking about counter-offering CJ for Travis Benjamin, Lat Murray and TJ Yeldon. I doubt he would do it but if he did it gives him a 3WR set of OBJ, CJ and Deandre Hopkins which is I bet pretty enticing. Thoughts?