Official NFL Thread

Zuplar

Zup
If Tom Terrific does go, I'll probably end up watching more TB games then I ever have. Not sure how I'm going to feel about him in those god awful uniforms.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
If Tom Terrific does go, I'll probably end up watching more TB games then I ever have. Not sure how I'm going to feel about him in those god awful uniforms.
TB has some of the best uniforms but they’ve also had the worst uniform. Not sure if they go to that creamsicle anymore or not.

Zuplar

Zup
TB has some of the best uniforms but they’ve also had the worst uniform. Not sure if they go to that creamsicle anymore or not.
I'd like to see these supposedly good uniforms, cause I don't remember them having anything but trash. Way to much going on. I like much simpler uniforms, Chicago has a great uni, Saints, Raiders, Patriots is also good, Chargers, Colts also nice and simple. I'd rate TB in the bottom 5 for sure.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I'd like to see these supposedly good uniforms, cause I don't remember them having anything but trash. Way to much going on. I like much simpler uniforms, Chicago has a great uni, Saints, Raiders, Patriots is also good, Chargers, Colts also nice and simple. I'd rate TB in the bottom 5 for sure.
I like the pewter and red combo. I do like the old logo better though I think.

Zuplar

Zup
I like the pewter and red combo. I do like the old logo better though I think.
It's not the color combo I don't like, it's just how it's put together. But the new uni's I posted I like better. I'd probably honestly bump the new uni's to the middle of the pack.

But hey I'm used to ugly uni's, just look at the Thunder. Only uni's they ever had worth a damn were the American Indian heritage and OKC Memorial uni's. The orange variants were okay, but the rest were garbage. Logo is still garbage.

Zuplar

Zup
I love the Griz colors and logo. Beale Street Blue and simple logo.
Yeah the Griz has really kind of matured their brand. I'm hoping with time the Thunder get their's there.

While I have tons of Thunder shirts (mostly the free shirts from my years of going to every playoff game), I've never bought anything, because I don't want to pay for a crappy logo.