OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009

MadStang

HAHA WUT
Well that's a not a good reason for not going. The show isn't about the 'trophies'..it's about the good times and fun and raffle prizes :D Maybe I should just eliminate the trophies as that seems to be too big of a factor for people.

Hey man I'm essentially putting in about $5k for an $80 trophy. This is THE only show that even has a v6 class. You take that away I won't be happy >.<

It's about everything there erick not just the trophy or the raffle etc.

The fact that you have trophies is making me work towards an active goal

AutoBadges

Hey man I'm essentially putting in about $5k for an $80 trophy. This is THE only show that even has a v6 class. You take that away I won't be happy >.<

It's about everything there erick not just the trophy or the raffle etc.

The fact that you have trophies is making me work towards an active goal

I built my car as a show car to win shows, with stangpede there, there is no competition. Not so Fun to drive a car with a 10k paint job to a show with no chance of winning it

Well perhaps I have come up with a solution.

I won't remove the trophies.....so relax :lol:

SiK: What if I were to make a plan where I noted each "CLUBS" members and did not allow for them to vote for anyone within their club? Hmmm but what if there are 20 from one club and only 30 cars? LOL Give me some ideas to avoid this issue because I came up with the idea of not being able to vote for yourself as we tag each voting ballot with your car number..so there has to be a way to figure this out

Roscoe

Stealin' your man since 1986.
Registered!

You guys are lame if you wouldn't go because there wouldn't be trophies.

I'm going for the good times!

JoyzGreenVert00

I love my V6!
I don't think one club can make someone win at this show. There will be 100 (or more?) People voting for the most badass V8 and 30 guys voting for 1 car won't overturn those results. If a Stangpede guy has an awesome car and happens to win, well then good for them!

Heck, 3.8 members won 2 of the 3 V6 trophies, so will we be banned from voting for each other's cars? I hope not.

I think I will have serious competition from C06 (Mike, right?) If he comes. His car is SO shiny and just clean!

:D :thumbup:

I'll be there. What will your car look like by then Joy? And yeah if you are going just to win a trophy, you're dumb.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
Well perhaps I have come up with a solution.

I won't remove the trophies.....so relax :lol:

SiK: What if I were to make a plan where I noted each "CLUBS" members and did not allow for them to vote for anyone within their club? Hmmm but what if there are 20 from one club and only 30 cars? LOL Give me some ideas to avoid this issue because I came up with the idea of not being able to vote for yourself as we tag each voting ballot with your car number..so there has to be a way to figure this out

:lol:

Honestly it doesn't matter to me because I don't have a v8 :lol:

And dane, you better pull about $10k out of your ass because if that yellow s197 shows up again your toast :lol:

AutoBadges

Joy, I didn't ever think about it like that you are 100% correct. IF one car that is the hottest just so happens to be in the club, it will no doubt win because say we have 100 people and 25 club members....if they all voted for that one car its only 25 votes...75 votes to Billy's car..and Billy still wins!

AutoBadges

So is it gonna be in the same lot as last year? And is there a limit for number of cars?

Yes sir. Limit in that lot is somewhere around 80ish...first come, FIRST PARK

:lol:

Honestly it doesn't matter to me because I don't have a v8 :lol:

And dane, you better pull about $10k out of your ass because if that yellow s197 shows up again your toast :lol:

Ahh that's right :lol:$10k paintjob....hmm