OFFICIAL: SoCal 7th Annual V6MustangMeet Car Show - July 11, 2009

AutoBadges

Take the car and have fun...why complain about not bringing to car cuz you THINK you won't win? That's no fun! What if you actually win? Wouldn't that be something FIERCE :lol:

SiK98GT

It Wasn't Me.........
Still not down to drive my car for 2 hoours to s how where it is a slim chance i will even make the podium

SiK98GT

It Wasn't Me.........
Shows are about trophies to me. Gatherings with my club on the other hand are about a good time

AutoBadges

Sponsored CONFIRMED SO FAR:

Stangmods: 05-08 Complete HID headlight Kit and 99-04 Taillight Tints!!! :thumbup:

New SPONSOR:

Marlo's Frame & Alignment: EIGHT (8) FREE ALIGNMENT FLYERS, value of $85.00 each! This goes for any make, year or model...even lowered cars with CC plates!

Sponsored CONFIRMED SO FAR:

Stangmods: 05-08 Complete HID headlight Kit and 99-04 Taillight Tints!!! :thumbup:

New SPONSOR:

Marlo's Frame & Alignment: EIGHT (8) FREE ALIGNMENT FLYERS, value of $85.00 each! This goes for any make, year or model...even lowered cars with CC plates!

what happens if i don't have an 05-08:(

it would be just kind of nice if say i won it, they can be traded for the same model/price but for the 99-04's

but bretts idea works as well

AutoBadges

Well that involves, sending things back, shipping, etc etc..sponsors don't need that headache after being nice enough to donate. YOu get what you get, and you don't get upset :D :D :D :thumbup:

6_bang_stang

AKA S6SDave
Didnt realize you already started a thread about the meet, I just PMd you. I started promoting this in Norcal and will organize a ride down. Me and another member of StangBaySix will be there, plus more. Cant wait, my car is not stock this time around:thumbup:.

whammy91

Viva New Edge Resistance!
dam i cant what till this show lol.
i like the vid to, i came out in a couple of sence:)
Sik i might take my girl to the V6 meet and FFF, i would dude but iam taking her bro.