Official Video Game thread...

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
I like killing dragons. :D

I'm starting to back up my saved games regularly. I get the feeling my 4 year old PS3 is not going to last much longer. :(

TBR

TYVMSAP
This weekend will be awesome

I was selected as well but haven't received my code. One of the guys I played WoW with played this past weekend, said it was the greatest game he's ever played. We should be getting our codes this week sometime. It is also possible to test multiple weekends, so you may get two weeks in a row.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
I was selected as well but haven't received my code. One of the guys I played WoW with played this past weekend, said it was the greatest game he's ever played. We should be getting our codes this week sometime. It is also possible to test multiple weekends, so you may get two weeks in a row.

I got another email from Curse with a beta code. Seems like they are trying to get a bunch of people in the next one to test their servers. So if anyone wants a beta code just let me know

TBR

TYVMSAP
I got another email from Curse with a beta code. Seems like they are trying to get a bunch of people in the next one to test their servers. So if anyone wants a beta code just let me know

Well ****, I'm waiting to get mine.

And yeah, they wanted to stress test the **** out of them, so it should be fun.

idioteque

Pine away for your banner years.
I just got the newest assassins creed. Best Buy will have it for $35 on black friday so I am going to grab a copy then and return it with today's receipt. I would have bough SKyrim instead, but I can't spend as much time playing it right now as I would want to.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
WTF, Desmond got plastic surgery? :uhh: Looks like a totally different person. And Ezio's eye color changed, just like Nathan Drake's. :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
question........

answer is yes, but want someone to confirm........

netflix + xbox 360 = have to have a gold xbl account?

asking b/c i installed the netflix junk last night, but couldn't use it without renewing my xbl account. at 11pm at night, my only options were to pay full price for xbl so i did not renew it. lame...

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
^Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I didn't remember what color his eyes were before without looking it up, but I knew it looked dramatically different.

And Rico, bite me. :crazy: