Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Video Game thread...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wandler, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

did you already get it? ithink we've covered this before but i can't remember. i wanted to get the bundle but was sold out and i think more expensive than just getting the game by itself. maybe it had some other stuff with it.

2. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

My mom got it for her off Amazon. Not sure what's all included.

3. PurpleStang

PurpleStang DON'T PANIC

My husband got me the Skyrim VR bundle. The graphics do feel disappointing, but the experience is still awesome. The teleportation mode is crap, so I'm glad you can turn that off. At the very beginning when you're sitting in the cart with the other prisoners, I felt the need to reach out to try to touch the other guy's knee, and when my fingers brushed the sofa I actually jumped. :lol:
    Before trying Skyrim, I played Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (free on Playstation Plus). Kind of a terrifying roller coaster ride. lol I don't know if the graphics in that are better or if they just don't need to be, in order for it to feel pretty damn creepy. Biggest weakness is, in order to properly aim with the move controllers, I feel like I have to constantly re-calibrate them.
    Next is Resident Evil 7 DLC. Overall, I am pretty thrilled with the VR experience. I LOVE that I can peek around corners--something I'm always unsuccessfully trying to do in regular games. :lol:

4. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

The first until dawn was pretty sweet. my wife and i played it together. the only video game she's played in her entire life :lol:

i just bought the humble monthly b/c it has long dark in it.

5. idioteque

idioteque Pine away for your banner years.

That is what I was trying to say. The graphics don't look good, but the experience is enough to make you very excited about the future of VR. That being said, I didn't make it all that far in Skyrim VR because the game felt boring without a survival mode. I spent too much time playing Skyrim SE having to be aware of weather, food, and sleep. It just wasn't the same without it. RE7 will probably be the next game I play in VR, although I'm also thinking about getting Rez Infinite.

6. PurpleStang

PurpleStang DON'T PANIC

I shouldn't have been drinking the special eggnog for the last part of it. I had the controller set to motion and I screwed up all the 'don't move' sequences at the end. I did not get a good ending. :lol:
    RE7 can be intense. I haven't even finished the DLCs. I had to take breaks when I was being chased by something that couldn't be killed.

7. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

Modded my SNES yesterday. Played some Super Tecmo Bowl immediately.

FYI Zuplar, when you mod it, the first step you do is make an image of the factory setup in case you ever want to go back to that.

Gcrop and Jeff like this.
  8. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

Thanks for info. Do you have a link to the mod you used in case I change my mind? I'm guessing I have to buy something to connect to it to do this hack.

9. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

No you don’t have to buy anything. You just connect it to your computer. First thing I played on my NES was Tecmo Bowl. Played RC ProAm for about 10 minutes (realized kid me was MUCH better than 39 y/o me). Haven’t touched it since.

Zuplar likes this.
  10. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

Everything you need it right here:

Zuplar likes this.
  11. idioteque

HTC announced a Vive Pro at CES. The vertical resolution is 1600, which is 2/3rds higher than PSVR. That sounds good, but I might hold off until they increase the field of view, to decrease the tunnel vision effect. I really don't want to have to upgrade headsets every other year.
    You should try out using wards in Skyrim, if you haven't. The effect works very well in VR.

12. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

@idioteque you might be teh only one who saw it on twitch, but i don't think you're a lol person. freakin t1's return to lol :stare:

13. idioteque

I'm not really a lol person. I don't even watch that much twitch, tbh. I get why people like it, but haven't been able to get into it.

14. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

its hit or miss for me. couple lol guys i can listen to, and one wow guy, but thats it. im prob only on there for an hour or twoo total per week. except tylers return has had me on there more. estimated earnings on his first day back was a million bucks i think. :stare:

15. idioteque

Jesus...

16. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

*Wtf.gif*

17. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

he also got 11k new subs that day. no telling how many he had beforehand, but for people that don't know a sub is worth 5 bucks/month. twitch takes a chunk but still he's gotta be making like 6 figures off subs alone.

18. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

grumps described it the best......."pro athlete money". it's so weird watching him sit there and just rake in dough playing league of legends. rapid fire 5 dollar donations that pop up on screen. i even saw multiple 500+ dollar donations his first week back.

on this guy too...he was banned from league of legends for almost 2 years. his return has been hyped up a ton. it's also the most popular game in the world. dude lives in MO as well :lol: was a football player at a university within 30 mins of where i live. actually got a couple mutual friends with him on FB. he withdrew from school to stream full time though.

19. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

It's like that little kid who does toy reviews that my kids watch the **** out of on YouTube. He made like $11m last year.

20. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

my boy used to love "skylander boy and girl". they now steam roblox and crap like that under "fgtv".......family gaming tv. fools are raking in just play in dumbass games with their kids.