Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Video Game thread...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wandler, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

EVERY. NIGHT. For 20 minutes for the last 2 years. While I’m drying my 4 y/o’s hair, she watches Ryan’s Toy Review. ****ing amazing he makes $11M.

Wandler likes this.
  2. idioteque

idioteque Pine away for your banner years.

One more VR update. I upgraded to a new set of headphones and for some reason it improves the visual VR effect. Maybe because it helps block out the outside world. I should have upgraded from the included earbuds when I first got it.

3. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

that streamer guy i mentioned is insane. when he was banned i'd find his accounts and he'd go on some benders. understandable b/c i've done it on the same game, but only when drinking so like 12 hours until i passed out. longest one of his i ever found was 36 hours. he's legit addicted to the game. he doesn't drink and is in the middle of 48 hour session right now. i think he's at 30 hours, 70k viewers, and is about to take a shower break. he'll come back full steam and play for at least another 12 hours.

i pointed out his 11k subs ($5/month) on his first day. well this being his first week earlier he said he's hit 20k subs now. i wonder if that's just since he's been back b/c he's actually streamed for years and prob had 5-10k already.

edit: still going :lol: i think hes at about 42 hours now.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  4. PurpleStang

PurpleStang DON'T PANIC

I haven't really played much since the first week. I've been playing Assassin's Creed Origins and want to actually finish it (I've had trouble with getting overwhelmed with too many games lately and not finishing them. lol)
    I think I need to do that. I despise ear buds in general but those feel like inflated balloons in my ears.

5. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

been thinking about getting a nintendo ds xl. every time i see a deal on one i consider it. im gonna see what games the kids have when i get home tonight. most nights wife and i go to bed together. she falls asleep before me so i just watch tv or mess on my phone.

edit: score. i thought my boy had his with all his games at his moms. turns out to be AT my pad so i'll be stealing it :lol: i still one my own but i can at least if i like playing in bed with his.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  6. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Member

Wow, huge thred. Um, y'all into VR? That Resident Evil 7 has me up to my neck in trouble!

7. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Member

I love Eve Valkyrie, Rush of Blood, Farpoint, Doom VFR, ATV Drifting, Gran Turismo, and there are so many more!

8. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

Haven't tried VR yet.

9. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

my son tried the ps4 vr at my sisters last weekend. he said it was cool, and wants to get it, but he's got some saving up to do.

10. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

My neighbor got the PS4 VR for his kid for Christmas but I haven’t tried it yet.

11. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Member

Try it, you'll like it.