Official Video Game thread...

Derick

Best Of The Best
i don't care for pvp crap, but the campaign co-op is the greatest game of all time. i haven't played them all b/c none of my friends are on console, but were' gonna play the **** out of this on pc.

Wandler

@nwandler
Finally figured out how to drift on Forza and I'm having a blast with it. I put some serious time into figuring it out so, feels good man.

Derick

Best Of The Best
been debating this. with a day left figured i'd jsut get it...

Humble More Board Games Bundle by Asmodee Digital (pay what you want and help charity)

mainly for this one...

Save 57% on Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game on Steam

i've been wanting the physical board game for a bit. this digital one the wife and i are gonna take a shot at when we go to bed. normally sit there and watch a little tv anyways. this game you work together and is similar to clue which is her favorite game.

humble also has a lego bundle im thinking about. i don't really like the batman and whatnot, but the open world builder game looks kinda cool.

Derick

Best Of The Best
i'm probably only person around anymore that cares, but been getting super pumped for classic wow. blizzard are bringing the game back the way it was released in 2005. i played some then, but not a lot. there are bootleg servers that run the old game, and been playing some on them this week.

Derick

Best Of The Best
hell no on #1. its a great game but an snes zelda game is not numero uno. ocarina, goldeneye, and halo1 are the no doubt top 3. i might make it a top four to toss in FF7.....prob not though.

second tier throw in snes zelda, mario karts, mario world, FFs, etc. some of those top 10s were absurd.......can't even talk about street fighter without street frighter 2 turbo. freakin idiots.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
classic release announced today. august 27th. can't wait to play with you guys :lol:
I wonder if that’s why my buddy is on a sudden WoW kick after like 10 years. He’s buying a new computer and told me I am going to play with him despite me not really ever caring about the game lol. Funny enough, last time I tried to get into it, it was the original vanilla game.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I wonder if that’s why my buddy is on a sudden WoW kick after like 10 years. He’s buying a new computer and told me I am going to play with him despite me not really ever caring about the game lol. Funny enough, last time I tried to get into it, it was the original vanilla game.
COME PLAY WITH ME.

at the very least we gotta get on same realms. unless you're alliance. hell no.lol.

me and two guys have been playing on a private vanilla server. one guy is completely new to wow and is loving it.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
hell no on #1. its a great game but an snes zelda game is not numero uno. ocarina, goldeneye, and halo1 are the no doubt top 3. i might make it a top four to toss in FF7.....prob not though.

second tier throw in snes zelda, mario karts, mario world, FFs, etc. some of those top 10s were absurd.......can't even talk about street fighter without street frighter 2 turbo. freakin idiots.
disagree on the entire top 3. Halo 2 is not only the better game than 1 but basically revolutionized online multiplayer gaming. Also goldeneye is like the most overrated game of all time.

Any top video game lists that leaves out a game like counter strike, the most important PC and fps game of all time shouldn't be taken seriously. It's written by non gamers who just googled top video games and threw a list together. This is a game that is 20 years old and still the most popular PC fps and probably the biggest esport. Can respect that they identified Super Mario World as the best mario game though.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I don’t know, Goldeneye was a little after my time (more my brother’s time) and seemed pretty revolutionary at the time. We loved it.

Derick

Best Of The Best
he was too young for it for sure. that game came out at the perfect time for me. we even had it rigged up to where you couldn't screen watch. we'd do 2v2 where teams were on top and bottom of the screen. then had a big ass box that would cut the screen in half. bottom team would sit under the box and top team would sit up high so they couldn't see. also disabled the stupid radar. was awesome being about to play it way.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
he was too young for it for sure. that game came out at the perfect time for me. we even had it rigged up to where you couldn't screen watch. we'd do 2v2 where teams were on top and bottom of the screen. then had a big ass box that would cut the screen in half. bottom team would sit under the box and top team would sit up high so they couldn't see. also disabled the stupid radar. was awesome being about to play it way.
my first ever console was an NES, base wars was my ****. definitely not too young for it. I was a bigger fan of doom 64.