Official Weather Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
happened a few times. when a really cold front comes through our chill get high in the negative 20s. makes me want to jump of a bridge :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
i swear every ****ing ski trip (same week every year) we get shitty weather for our flight out. last year it actually did ice over so we spent the night at the hotel closest to the local airport. the airport itself is only 15 mins from my house, but if anything was shady that morning it would have been getting out of the hood or the 2 mile windy road i take to get to on a main road. anyways, this year....

weather.PNG

summary.....little snow starting here in a few mins (blue). then converting to sleet (orange), and freezing rain after lunch (pink). luckily the temp is going to rise in the evening enough to make it all rain before our 7am flight tomorrow. they are saying close to 40 at 4am as that rain dies. as long as temp doesn't drop, we're all good, but that **** makes me nervous. hope whatever we get during the day today gets washed away by the overnight rain and our flight is on time.

@Wandler y'all about to get pounded up there? i caught part of a national report that said could be blizzard crap coming your way.

Derick

Best Of The Best
we cancelled school based on teh forecast above :lol: in the schools defense, they had class in session a few years with same forecast. the buses couldn't get kids home and parents couldn't get out. we had elementary kids stuck at their schools until almost midnight.

Retarded User
It's too warm here to do anything but rain. Has a little ice on the truck this morning but that's it's it.

Derick

Best Of The Best
It's too warm here to do anything but rain. Has a little ice on the truck this morning but that's it's it.
i won't know for sure until i hit the roads, but we might have missed it by a degree or so. doesn't look bad out there.