Official Weather Thread

Retarded User
Looks like this might be our first significant snow. Maybe. I've seen between 1-7". Along with some ice.

Jeff

Florida Man
Supposed to get some nasty weather later today. Schools are either closing all day or closing early. I'm hoping my clients tonight will want to reschedule.

Derick

Best Of The Best
calling for 5" over next 24 hours. kids got early out today so my boy will be home about 12:30. probably a day off tomorrow, and already had a 4 day weekend.

Derick

Best Of The Best
We had to drive home from the airport in blowing snow last night. Didn't roll into the house until after 1am.
That shits the worst. This year on our CO was the first time we didn't have terrible weather while on teh interstate. I hate that crap. Especially after you get down the mountain and gotta do all the crazy I70 **** to get to denver.

Wandler

@nwandler
That shits the worst. This year on our CO was the first time we didn't have terrible weather while on teh interstate. I hate that crap. Especially after you get down the mountain and gotta do all the crazy I70 **** to get to denver.
It is. Couldn't even see the lines on the road and of course at one point some asshole trucker came right up on my ass. I just took and exit ramp and hoped back on because we both probably would've died when he inevitably would try and pass me.

Derick

Best Of The Best
It is. Couldn't even see the lines on the road and of course at one point some asshole trucker came right up on my ass. I just took and exit ramp and hoped back on because we both probably would've died when he inevitably would try and pass me.
ah yeah **** those guys. one year it was so bad with the kids we took outer roads as much as we could. its a two hour drive turned to 3 but not in a hurry. stopped halfway for pizza and a beer.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
* It has rained 30 of the past 55 days

* It's rained 12.70" since Jan 1st

* Normal as of today should have been 7.72"

* We're almost 5" above normal less than 2 months into 2020

Zuplar

Zup
We haven't had the rain the past 30 of 55, but we had a lot of rain early in the year and we are up for the year. Been a mild winter here for sure.