Official Weather Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
freakin raining too much around here. my sunday softball has had 3 of 4 games rained out. monday has had 1 of 3, and tuesday is probably going to be 1 of 3 rained out today. i freakin hope we play tonight though. if not, all three nights got rained out this week.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
More rain, wind and lightning in the last hour than in all of April. Getting hammered right now.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
And now DirecTV is messing up for the first time since we got it. Not liking this storm now.

Norrisrn

Super moon.jpg

Super Moon over Cincinnati. We had some crazy rain here past few days with flash flooding. But past two nights were beautiful. I didn't take this picture but a friend of mine did thought you guys may like it!!

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Stormed last night but it brought 80* temps for today and tomorrow. Climbing to 96* by this weekend. Summer is here. :fuuu:

Derick

Best Of The Best
Stormed last night but it brought 80* temps for today and tomorrow. Climbing to 96* by this weekend. Summer is here. :fuuu:
pretty much the same here. currently 75 without a cloud in the sky. same thing tomorrow, but closer to 80. gonna be in the low 90s this weekend.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Supposed to go out on the river with the family Saturday. High of 95......thinking about backing out.

--Tapatalk--

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
It's been storming here the last couple of days. Still hot as **** though. Under a severe thunderstorm right now, hope it produces a tornado

Zuplar

Zup
All it's done here is go from 90* and wind/hail, to 60*'s the next day.

If you don't like the weather here, just wait 5 minutes.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
About time for a Summer Thread I think.

Or maybe just a Weather Thread and let it ride though all seasons.

BigEZ

Between two ferns
I wish we were still using heaters. I had to break down and finally fix my air conditioning yesterday.

Wandler

@nwandler
I don't know what is up with our AC but it doesn't cool out house for ****. It's a big ass unit too so I have no idea why it isn't getting the job done.

Derick

Best Of The Best
weather up in oregon/washington was nice this weekend. when the sun would peak out, it was hot, but nothing like back home. felt pretty damn good, but i also came home to 95 and humid.