Official What did YOU just buy?

Jiggab00

Dell Venue 8

Was looking for a tablet just to have as a toy. Had an iPad 2 previously and found it too big to use comfortably so I figured the 8" size would be good for me. Stock Android 4.2.2., 2 GB RAM, 16GB interal storage with expansion via micro-SD, blah, blah. Spec wise it seemed comparable to the Galaxy Tab 3 I was looking at and was about $100 less so I figured I'd try it for $180. I'm happy so far.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
Target is running a trade-in promo, at least $200 for any used ipad. Traded wife's first-gen ipad for an ipad air.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Wait they are giving you 200 for an old iPad?
it's fairly common when they want to get people on the new stuff. i've seen a lot of promos in my day where you can send in the biggest piece of **** laptop, and you get more than you should for buying a current model.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
Wait they are giving you 200 for an old iPad?
Yes they are running a promo through tomorrow where you can trade in any working iPad and get a minimum $200 credit.

The trade in /street value of a first gen iPad is about half of that currently, so it's an especially good deal if you've got a first gen. Not so much if you're trading in a newer one.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
Julia and I got wendi a friend yesterday :)

he's half boxer half boston terrier. Some people call them mini boxers or boxters. He's 8 weeks, and shouldn't get much bigger than 25-30 lbs. It's good because wendi is so little she's already over 1 yr old and barely 35 lbs. They get along great already

20131109_190103.jpg IMG_20131109_230349.jpg

Codi_P

TGOD
I bought an Alpine PXA-H100 Sound processor + tuning microphone. probably gonna try to go full active on my front stage.