Official What did YOU just buy?

Wandler

@nwandler
My brother just bought a Lariat. With all the rebates out right now he got it for $10k off sticker. I got about $9k off when I bought mine.

Zim

The Coors Knight
My brother just bought a Lariat. With all the rebates out right now he got it for $10k off sticker. I got about $9k off when I bought mine.
Yeah I got about 10k off sticker on mine too, but it's still expensive. Going with the fx4 package would have been around 38-39k even after rebates. I got mine for 29,600.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
I wish they would price the stupid things realistically from the start instead of some ridiculously inflated pie in the sky number that they immediately have to pile 10 Gs of rebates on top of.

Wandler

@nwandler
Not really immediate. My brother and I both bought ours at the end of year when they were trying to unload for new models. But I do see what you mean.

Zim

The Coors Knight
I wish they would price the stupid things realistically from the start instead of some ridiculously inflated pie in the sky number that they immediately have to pile 10 Gs of rebates on top of.
This is the prime reason why most people are upside down on their cars.

Codi_P

TGOD
I'm HEAVILY considering buying a Focus ST... the deals are out there, the financing is good, and I have a buyer lined up for my car... Just waiting for the right car to pull the trigger. :eek:

Wandler

@nwandler
Also, I think I might need to swap out my motherboard on my HTPC. I get in about 30 minutes to a movie and it starts flashing a black screen over and over again. I thought it might be overheating but it still does it after reseating the cpu fan. I then moved the PSU out of the case and opened the entire case up so it gets lots of airflow. I also tried a PCIE video card as well as the on board graphics and it still does it. I've updated all driver/bios/windows files.