Official What did YOU just buy?

Wandler

@nwandler
Pottery Barn school bag for my daughter. She was pissed they didn't have a lighting bolt patch available for the girls bag.

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
A box of this on my way home.
The green tea ones are good too. My boss brought back a bunch of fun stuff from Japan for us. Luckily there's an awesome Asian store in Beaverton that stocks up on all sorts of stuff from over there. Amazing fresh seafood section too.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
The green tea ones are good too. My boss brought back a bunch of fun stuff from Japan for us. Luckily there's an awesome Asian store in Beaverton that stocks up on all sorts of stuff from over there. Amazing fresh seafood section too.
I tried one of the green tea ones (there were 2 different ones) but didn't care for it as much. I wanted to try the red bean one but they didn't have individual ones and I didn't want to get a whole box. I didn't see the wasabi one or I would have tried it!

sgramer

Big LoZer
Hmmmm...I should have my brother bring some back. He is over there currently.