Official What did YOU just buy?

Zuplar

Zup
I always wanted a duplex.

A few years ago a cool fourplex came up for sale that had 3 one bedrooms and a 2 bedroom that I tried real hard to buy because I wanted to get into rentals and thought what better way than 4 for 1. Ended up going way to high.

Jeff

Florida Man
My parents own a duplex. One half has been rented out to the same guy for like 5 years. The other side they rent to a legislator during session and Airbnb it the rest of the time. Works out pretty well. Stays busy during football season

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
My parents own a duplex. One half has been rented out to the same guy for like 5 years. The other side they rent to a legislator during session and Airbnb it the rest of the time. Works out pretty well. Stays busy during football season
I feel like you posted when y’all were doing some rehab on one of them right?

Derick

Best Of The Best
fyi..... had a couple buddies over last night and played a game. step towards getting to play these things. total is pushing 150 games now :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
Last edited:

Wandler

@nwandler
That thing is always on Amazon deals for super cheap. Has good reviews so it might be neat to check out. Me and the boy are doing the new Hot Wheels ID stuff and he loves it. It's got an app that tells you how fast your car is going and how fast lap times are. It's pretty cool, the track all connects together with USB so the app knows exactly what your track looks like.

Derick

Best Of The Best
first i'd noticed the anki stuff on SD. put in an alert. obviously my boy won't give a **** about them, but i do :lol:.

never seen this ID stuff. that **** looks like nice. those are some legit looking track pieces. i think we still have all my boys old flimsy track stuff. we used to love making big ass tracks. he even had some that you would install on your walls.

Zuplar

Zup
I had bought a bunch of the energetic LED's and all of them have failed or started to flicker. Bigger pieces of **** than most incandescent light bulbs. Ended up buying the nicer Phillips ones and no issues. Also bought Elko before and those were even worse. They came apart because of the heat sink or something. I remember reading multiple reviews where it must have been a manufacturing issue. I had bought 3 of them and 1 failed, I reached out to them and they confirmed mine were the defective ones but would only replace the one because it had failed. They told me even though they knew the others were defective they wouldn't replace them till they failed. I'm happy to never give them another dime.