Offiicial Celebrity Death Pool

Derick

Best Of The Best
holy ****........

across the hall from me the maintenance guys have a big work area. the boss guy is a huge trump fan, and occasionally this guy comes up from production to talk politics with him. they both big right wingers and they were just talking about the flag thing. i legit just heard this other guy say "my grandpa said that most of the POWs were actually treated pretty well". :lol: wtf

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
9D70F88A-581D-43AA-BA17-0914319699EC.gif

Derick

Best Of The Best
He's a very talented rapper. Not surprised lol

meh no different than me posting "Gus g died" . it's just related to what we each keep up with. hip hop is actually the only music i care for from the US anymore, but it's older stuff. every other genre in this nation is dog ****. especially when you like heavy stuff.

Jeff

Florida Man
meh no different than me posting "Gus g died" . it's just related to what we each keep up with. hip hop is actually the only music i care for from the US anymore, but it's older stuff. every other genre in this nation is dog ****. especially when you like heavy stuff.
You're absolutely right. The not surprised remark was more about that he's a kid my age, not someone y'all grew up with. I just worded it wrong.

Idk if y'all know who Chance The Rapper is but Mac pretty much helped start his career

Derick

Best Of The Best
You're absolutely right. The not surprised remark was more about that he's a kid my age, not someone y'all grew up with. I just worded it wrong.

Idk if y'all know who Chance The Rapper is but Mac pretty much helped start his career

yep.........i think i saw him on the eric andre show :lol: