Offiicial What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW

Jeff

Florida Man
Hell, even I don't like most of the new music coming out these days. I was all over the place getting in to music. Middle school I'd be listening to Metallica, Charlie Daniels band, Jimmy Buffett, and then got into jam bands like widespread panic. I'm still all over the place with my music

Holly

it's all in your head
Speaking of 90s music, anyone remember Local H? They're doing a free show downtown tonight. Definitely not going to it, but I do remember jamming out to this back then.

Derick

Best Of The Best
lol yep. i saw them once a long time ago.

i was going through some old stuff i used to love to listen to. almost posted it here, but you all would hate it. the main band/guy i was gonna post about is from Evansville, IN. aren't you from there Holly?

Wandler

@nwandler
lol yep. i saw them once a long time ago.

i was going through some old stuff i used to love to listen to. almost posted it here, but you all would hate it. the main band/guy i was gonna post about is from Evansville, IN. aren't you from there Holly?

I honestly thought you only listened to Firewind.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Speaking of 90s music, anyone remember Local H? They're doing a free show downtown tonight. Definitely not going to it, but I do remember jamming out to this back then.
I remember the song for sure. Don’t remember the name at all though.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Hell, even I don't like most of the new music coming out these days. I was all over the place getting in to music. Middle school I'd be listening to Metallica, Charlie Daniels band, Jimmy Buffett, and then got into jam bands like widespread panic. I'm still all over the place with my music
Except for WP, I like all of those.

Holly

it's all in your head

No, from a suburb of Indy, but there were 2 members that used to be on here from Evansville IIRC.