Okay sactown stangs, im in town...who wants to...

E

extremestang

Hey Sean, i will drive to Davis if its not raining. Would like to meet a few area stangers. Around february im moving back to this area. If your up to it, lets meet up somewhere? Let me know, im here until the 10th of december. Late!

S

Sean

Im up to it, but i think were pretty much all alone unless the bay area guys come too.  Do you have any ideas?

M

Mustang

Im willing to drive up from the Bay area... maybe on the way up to Tahoe for some slope time ;D   How about it, Fr0ng?

S

Sean

I havent been skiing since i was like 4, if we go in the summer, downhill mountain biking is where its at.

edit: typo ;)

double edit: Pointless story
besides, that road freaks me out since last time i went up there in the winter we had a little run in with me, an 83 volvo, a guard rail, and a huge cliff.  It hurt and scared the **** out of me.  The guard rail performed perfectly though
Last Edit: Sean - 12/01/01 at 22:21:28
:)

Last Edit: Sean - 12/01/01 at 22:23:15

E

extremestang

I thought there were more then just you around here. But thats okay, would like to see the person behind it all. One of the few to meet the man im guessing? The only thing i can think of as far as getting a bunch of people to meet somewhere is to let this thread be read. So, within the next couple of days, me and Sean will come up with a location to gather at, like an IHOP, DENNYS, CARROWS, ECT...and get to meet the people behind the computer screens. Plus, get to show off your ride. No track runs this time around though. Im on vacation, i cant afford to have the stang in the shop if something decides to go. But if you are interested, please feel free to comment on this thread. Personally, i cant wait to meat Sean. To bad Rick, Eddie, Dan, and everyone else i talk to cant be there, that would be awesome. By the way Sean, i am going to take photos while im up there. Hope your not camera shy. I will be with my wife(sixshooter) and my daughter as well. Anyway, i will e-mail you my cell phone number bud, send yours or call me, lets get a couple more to meet up now! Later for now.

E

extremestang

Hey MUSTANG... if youre going up the 50, we will be in the same hood. Hell yea, lets meet up and b.s. about the site and the stangs.

F

fr0ng

Im down...just tell me when and ill see if I can come. If its in December its going to be tough for me to get a day off work since its busy with in the retail business..but Ill see what I can do.

M

Mustang

Dec 7 to 9 wont work for me... I have already planned a weekend with some buds up in Tahoe

E

extremestang

Sean, I should be out of the military soon. Im waiting for my out date, probably in february sometime. Yes, it will be back in the sac area somewhere. Probably in Citrus hieghts or Rancho. Anyway, i hate those instant message things, but where do i go to download it? The computer im on sucks, i think its a 133 or something, slow as snails man. Sorry so late in responding, i had something come up. You got my number right? I e-mailed it to you, if you want call me tommarow and i can call you back so you dont pay long distance fees. Get at you later Sean.

S

Sean

http://www.aol.com/aim/homenew.adp?promo=208872
go there to download AIM

if i dont cath you online, ill call you sometime tomorrow.

M

Mustang

How about meeting up TODAY.... 2nd Dec?  Nothing to do today anyway

Last Edit: Andrew Soh - 12/02/01 at 00:29:13

E

extremestang

Its downloading right now, very slow loading though. Anyway, someone is using extremestang as a user name...bastard! So my AIM name is extremestangs, so be careful when you see extremestang as an aim, its not me. Christ, its only at 70 percent finished, cant wait to get mine up and running again. Much faster.

E

extremestang

Mustang, would like to, but i have to go visit the grandpaernts today. They havent seen their great grand daughter yet! Maybe monday or tuesday...i have to go to sacramento mustang to pick up a couple parts, i will let you know.

M

Mustang

No problem.  Ill be up in Seattle the rest of this week.  Well meet up some other time when you move up to SAC.