Orlando Speedworld Funday Sunday October 1st

punypony

Sleeper
Per some requests i am now working on another thread for a track meet, by september we should have some new goodies (i know i will) and we need to pop some cherries in the process.

i was thinkin mid september, as i don't think that August is too plausible at the moment with the lack of time and all....

I was thinkin of a saturday night, may be a little more expensive but i know that would fit with most peoples schedules, but as usual the track is open on friday and wednesday,

so here are a few possible dates; wed. 6, fri 8, sat. 9, wed 13, fri. 15, sat. 16, wed. 20, fri 22, sat 23, wed 27, fri 29, sat 30

my opinion is that saturday is by far the best option, you get the faster bikes and modifieds, and less ricers. the only real drawback is the extra cash that has to be dolled out (25 as opposed to 15), i wasn't able to view the sunday schedule as everything is outa date at the moment, however last time we went on sunday it was REALLY hot, but the track was much better prepared.

Jiggab00

Funday Sunday October 1st!! :lol: It's almost in September :uhh:

It shouldn't be quite as hot as it was last time we went.

Saleens8

Baaa Baaa
Brian, about the Saturday night event. If it is $25 dollars, it is a bracket race. It is called team points race in the race schedule section. They have qualifiing then rounds of elimination. If it is some people's first time then we should def. not go on a night like this. It might intimidate some of them and they might not get the amount of runs in as they wanted. I believe we should go to the funday sunday!

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
Brian, about the Saturday night event. If it is $25 dollars, it is a bracket race. It is called team points race in the race schedule section. They have qualifiing then rounds of elimination. If it is some people's first time then we should def. not go on a night like this. It might intimidate some of them and they might not get the amount of runs in as they wanted. I believe we should go to the funday sunday!

i agree because it gonna be my first time going to the track.

10SStang7

Saturday bracket racing FTW! :cool: :thumbup:

Any Saturday would work for me... maybe Funday Sunday, but I'll have to wait and see on that one.

punypony

Sleeper

Very well then i like the idea of another funday sunday anyhow, should be cooler as well.

And i want an N/A race with you now :evil: :lol:

As im sure some of you know one of our great members will be departing us, Kyle leaves on the 4th of september so i would like to get, a food meet together the saturday before hand so we can send him off properly, and we could always use the excuse to go to hooters or something

Jiggab00

Very well then i like the idea of another funday sunday anyhow, should be cooler as well.

As im sure some of you know one of our great members will be departing us, Kyle leaves on the 4th of september so i would like to get, a food meet together the saturday before hand so we can send him off properly, and we could always use the excuse to go to hooters or something

That's cool....just let me know when the send off party is and im there.

punypony

Sleeper
I'll get on the horn with all of the local yocals and figure somethin out because my internet access is very limited right now, but I'll hvae something worked out for sure.

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake

That's cool....just let me know when the send off party is and im there.

Hooters- either Lake Mary or Casselberry. Or the Wing House in Altamonte or Sanford, All good. Let's try & make it close for Kyle. :thumbup:

Saleens8

Baaa Baaa

I'll give you an N/A race. I will let you in on a little secret. I may not have the little V6 much longer. I may be upgrading to a 5.7L LS1 So I will def. be up for an N/A race.:D

punypony

Sleeper
Whats the matter scared of me little ole sixer :evil:

Well if you do wind up joining the general's army then you have to give me a ride at least.

I was thinkin The Hooters in Casselburry....but im open to a venue change.

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Whats the matter scared of me little ole sixer :evil:

Well if you do wind up joining the general's army then you have to give me a ride at least.

I was thinkin The Hooters in Casselburry....but im open to a venue change.

Alex- A ride here also & sell me your Zex kit. . . :thumbup: :lol:

Brian- Casselberry would be Ok. For a change of venue, there is always the Wing House at 1-4 & 436. not too far from Hooters & closer for some of the "Gentlemen of Leisure" Kyle & myself included. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does Kyle know about this. Just a thought?

Since its Kyle's last call for a while. I say we go w/ his druthers. :thumbup:

Saleens8

Baaa Baaa
I will let you know probably around this weekend sometime. My father and I are going to go look at a couple of GTO's this weekend. He says that he doesnt want me to drive a Ford any longer...LOL I said ok...If you buy me a GTO or trans am I am definately going to accept it!! LOL If I end up getting the GTO, I will sell my N2O kit to you for a very reasonible price!:thumbup: