Ortiz's 5.4 M112 Build *WOT Video Post 839*

Ortiz

Sup
It has begun. Might as well make a thread even though you guys will tell me, "Buy everything right now!!". I just want to put this in here to see what you guys think and if you guys know anybody with some parts i may need later down the road.

Ok with that said, here are the two things i have bought so far. Im currently waiting for the nice UPS man to deliver it to me :). I know i know, i havent bought enough stuff to wooh you guys but im taking my time with this one :eek:. With that said, here are a couple of pics.

Cobra M112 with a home port and a 2.8 pulley. I plan on taking the rotors out and giving it a much better port.

And this plenum i got for 35 bucks shipped ***** :cool:. I plan on porting this thing as well.

The plan is to run about 15 psi on the 5.4 and see what numbers i could get. 500rwhp is the goal for now but could change :p. Thoughts?

Edit - Im also looking for a tb right now so if anybody knows or has one, let me know.

ReaperStang79

My build was fun, can't wait to see how much fun you'll have! Good luck with the build Ortiz, if you get stuck, let me know.

Ortiz

Sup
My build was fun, can't wait to see how much fun you'll have! Good luck with the build Ortiz, if you get stuck, let me know.

Im definately going to hit you up in the near future. I know im going to run into a couple of speed bumps so i will let you know then :thumbup:. Thanks everyone, by the end of this month i should have the tork tech lower with the intercooler and everything else that comes with it.

Ortiz

Sup
I put an ad over on Mach1Registry asking for the plenum and throttle body and this one guy is making it real hard to not get anyone to sell me their stuff. He was going to sell me his but said on a PM that he will not provide pictures for an item that is less than 100 bucks. Not only that but he posted on my ad with a note to sellers and pretty much trying to lure people away :thumbdown:.

atlanticblue98

Bazinga!
I put an ad over on Mach1Registry asking for the plenum and throttle body and this one guy is making it real hard to not get anyone to sell me their stuff. He was going to sell me his but said on a PM that he will not provide pictures for an item that is less than 100 bucks. Not only that but he posted on my ad with a note to sellers and pretty much trying to lure people away :thumbdown:.

uhh... why?

and link?

edit: nevermind on the link, found it :lol:

Ortiz

Sup
So what hood are you going to get? I'm assuming your using lightning parts?

No no, im going to be using the tork tech kit. Its a PI lower with a plate to run the intercooler and the blower. The great thing about tork tech is that they sell plates that go to the side widening it for 5.4 users :).