Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OSW wed 28th?

Discussion in 'Regional Events & Discussions' started by getsidewayzdrift, May 27, 2014.

1. getsidewayzdrift

getsidewayzdrift one- wheel peelin!

wasn't sure where to put this but anyways, I know its short notice being that its tommorow. If anyone on here is in the central Florida area and wants to link up out there im taking my little brother to Orlando speedworld for test n tune night for his first drag racing experience tommorow night and was seeing If anyone else was happening to be going.as much as I want to, I won't be running well just be watching for now hah

2. getsidewayzdrift

getsidewayzdrift one- wheel peelin!

so after seeing a post on osw's schedule that THEY posted on sunday on their Facebook clearly stating wed 28th 600 til 1100, I drove 40 damn miles out there and get to the gate and they're closed, no ones even there. Ugh. Wtf lol I can't win. That'll be the last time I ggo without calling first. This is the second time. :'(