Owensboro, KY Mustang Roundup **100 Photos

Goindeafonmtx

The One Upper

I see that this guys show up at your meets too. :disgust:

Sweet pics though, did you win anything?
I took second in my class and Clay took first. I was really surprised that I got anything. There were some badass cars there.

And yea. They said that guy was from Alabama. I'm not really a fan. As soon as he pulled up all the closet ricers ran over to him.

mysteed

is back!
I took second in my class and Clay took first. I was really surprised that I got anything. There were some badass cars there.

And yea. They said that guy was from Alabama. I'm not really a fan. As soon as he pulled up all the closet ricers ran over to him.
Congrats to y'all then.:thumbup:

Yeah, he comes to all of the GA events and it pisses me off that he gets any trophies at all. Atleast he's never in any of my classes.

Goindeafonmtx

The One Upper
Some great looking cars there.

What ever happened to your Chrome Magnesium's?
My other set of Speedlines weren't magnesium. They are the U.S. version. But to answer your question, I still have them. I'm going to have them rechromed. I haven't sent them out yet. Hell, I haven't even recieved the fronts yet. I've been waiting for about 3 months for him to send them to me.:thumbdown:

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
My other set of Speedlines weren't magnesium. They are the U.S. version. But to answer your question, I still have them. I'm going to have them rechromed. I haven't sent them out yet. Hell, I haven't even recieved the fronts yet. I've been waiting for about 3 months for him to send them to me.:thumbdown:
Well, I'm glad to hear you're still getting them. . . . . . . . . .eventually :)