Parting out: 2003 v6 - Lot's of performance/appearance parts - Procharger, Coil Overs, 8.8 rear ect.

TonyDee

Sent William $625.00 on August 6th. August 8th, I received a text telling me that he will ship on the 9th. August the 11th, same thing, William stating that he would ship out in a couple of days. Time, days go by, various excuses ( phone stolen!!). August 15 I filed a claim with PayPal. William now states that I have cancelled the deal, and will cancel shipping . August 17th,William says he will contact PayPal and tell them to refund. He has not done so, and has not even responded to emails from PayPal.

I took my time to post this, gave William Morrow plenty of time, given his statement that he was moving and working lots. Please people, I know that it is easy to refund PayPal but William is not being decent about this.

Last edited:

TonyDee

Text from Billy just now: Says he will fix this tomorrow am. Have heard this before. I will be happy to edit / delete all this if he holds true to his word.

Phil II

Cone Destroyer
Sent William $625.00 on August 6th. August 8th, I received a text telling me that he will ship on the 9th. August the 11th, same thing, William stating that he would ship out in a couple of days. Time, days go by, various excuses ( phone stolen!!). August 15 I filed a claim with PayPal. William now states that I have cancelled the deal, and will cancel shipping . August 17th,William says he will contact PayPal and tell them to refund. He has not done so, and has not even responded to emails from PayPal.

I took my time to post this, gave William Morrow plenty of time, given his statement that he was moving and working lots. Please people, I know that it is easy to refund PayPal but William is not being decent about this.
You have my attention. Thank you for warning others.

I purchased the side scoops and Mach 1 grill delete. He said he worked a lot but always told me what I wanted to know. I received my parts today and they are as expected. I had no issues buying from him.

Yellowtail85

just a v6
What's up guys! Sorry - I've been bombarded w/ buyers these last few weeks.
I am working on setting up a website that lists everything I have for sale w/ prices + links and pics.
It will take me 2-3 days to finalize - but I'll be sure to post it here asap.
In the mean time, calling/texting me is the fastest way to get a hold of me. My phone number is: (949) 335-2611
Thanks!
- Billy

Yellowtail85

just a v6
I personally want to apologize to TonyDee. I'm sorry for the delay in your shipping. Yes, my cell phone was stolen from a local valet. I did give you a "rough quote" on shipping charges. However, I have never personally shipped anything out of the country (canada). Shipping quotes were astronomical, since what I was shipping to you was so oddly shaped: K Member + A Arms and such. I'm sorry things didn't work out. I'm happy to have given you your refund.
I am not a bad guy. I'm just an extremely busy guy.
I haven't visited this forum in the last several years (check my history)
I'm just a dude, looking to move some parts. Haha.
I'm sure if you check with some of the elders on this forum you'll see I'm a strait forward guy.
No BS. No nonsense. Just business.
That's why I leave my direct cell phone contact number: (949) 335-2611
Call me. Text me. Or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Like I said- I'm just a honest guy looking to part out his mustang.

dracken

Geek Extrodinaire
Thanks for the Transmission, Billy. I haven't been able to install it yet, but I'll let you know when I do!

I wish I hadn't given this guy the second chance he begged-for here earlier. Tony Dee was right. Bill/Billy/William Morrow replied to my text within the first 15 minutes of my initial text. As soon as he had my money there was no response. It's been over two weeks now. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. This is an internet frauder. He's just looking to cheat you out of money.

I wish I hadn't given this guy the second chance he begged-for here earlier. Tony Dee was right. Bill/Billy/William Morrow replied to my text within the first 15 minutes of my initial text. As soon as he had my money there was no response. It's been over two weeks now. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. This is an internet frauder. He's just looking to cheat you out of money.

As a man of my word, I'm retracting what I said about the OP. Yellowtail85 is simply a very busy guy. He changes phone numbers often and simply didn't respond for a while I caught him at a busy moment. I received a refund for the longtubes.