Parting out my 1995 v6, 99+ h pipe

retasmcm

the 99-04 H pipe is sold

I am going to start parting out my 95 v6 automatic stang in about a week, so I thought I would get the part requests coming to help give me the motivation to get it done. It had a small accident about a month ago, so I just decided to take the insurance money and get something else instead. The car is pretty stock. The rims in the picture are not for sale....unless you want three of them. The driver side skirt is no longer usable, and the back bumper recieved damage to the mounting bracket by the driver side rear wheel.

Everything else on the car has been well mantained. I do have a UDP and almost new belt with a alternator pulley if anyone wants that. I have the JDM clear/black headlights/corners. I have a MAC catback dual exhaust with h pipe as well. I actually have an h pipe for a 99+ mustang that was accidently shipped to me as well.

I also have one set of used basic tokikco shocks and struts (about 1000 miles) and a set of new KYB's basic shocks and struts, new caster camber plates (v6mustangstuff), and a new set of stangsuspension's springs (2" drop). All of the new stuff is still in it's boxes. I will consider selling the shocks/struts, casters, and springs as a total drop package for less if that's what your looking for.

I will try to put up new pictures later today or tomorrow so you can get a better idea, but you should be able to figure it out alright. As far as prices, there would be too many to list, so just send me a PM, or reply, or you can hit me up on AIM (pmipagem). This car is located in Orange County, California. Everything in the car is for sale down to the engine. If you are interested, local pick up will be available for any parts. All shipping charges will be as close to actual shipping as I can estimate.

Thanks Guys.

I forgot to mention it before, but the interior is black...

Attachments

• 486008817_l.jpg
    486008817_l.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 102

MSCDCarFreak

Boost Junkie
what brand H pipe for 99+? Catted or O/R? How much? Also, how much for the Mac catback? PM me please I am bad at checking threads :thumbup: Also a shipping quote to 80138 would be great :thumbup:

retasmcm

As far as the exhaust system goes, shipping will be about 45 bucks unless you're in southern california. the exhaust system on it will come with all the mounting hardware needed for the install as well. Knowing that, I'll just leave it to you guys to post up your best offer, and I'll take the first one that sounds half way decent. The exhaust underneath the car is all black, and does have chrome tips. It is a 2.5" MAC catback. Let me know if I forgot something.

retasmcm

It's a true dual system. The H pipe installs after the stock cats and O2 sensors using the stock headers. After that comes the MAC catback system. Does that make more sense?

retasmcm

wiper cowl? I Actually don't know enough about my car to know what that is... but if you tell me, I'll be more than happy to take it off for you. The front bumper is a saleen bumper. It's dark red and in good condition...only had it on for about 5 months. Bumper would be...what, 175 plus shipping?

CubanIrishStang

retasmcm said:
I am going to start parting out my 95 v6 automatic stang in about a week, so I thought I would get the part requests coming to help give me the motivation to get it done. It had a small accident about a month ago, so I just decided to take the insurance money and get something else instead. The car is pretty stock. The rims in the picture are not for sale....unless you want three of them. The driver side skirt is no longer usable, and the back bumper recieved damage to the mounting bracket by the driver side rear wheel.

Everything else on the car has been well mantained. I do have a UDP and almost new belt with a alternator pulley if anyone wants that. I have the JDM clear/black headlights/corners. I have a MAC catback dual exhaust with h pipe as well. I actually have an h pipe for a 99+ mustang that was accidently shipped to me as well.

I also have one set of used basic tokikco shocks and struts (about 1000 miles) and a set of new KYB's basic shocks and struts, new caster camber plates (v6mustangstuff), and a new set of stangsuspension's springs (2" drop). All of the new stuff is still in it's boxes. I will consider selling the shocks/struts, casters, and springs as a total drop package for less if that's what your looking for.

I will try to put up new pictures later today or tomorrow so you can get a better idea, but you should be able to figure it out alright. As far as prices, there would be too many to list, so just send me a PM, or reply, or you can hit me up on AIM (pmipagem). This car is located in Orange County, California. Everything in the car is for sale down to the engine. If you are interested, local pick up will be available for any parts. All shipping charges will be as close to actual shipping as I can estimate.

Thanks Guys.

I forgot to mention it before, but the interior is black...

how much for shocks/struts/springs. LEt me know shipped to 19095. :thumbup:

6Cyl'erKiller

retasmcm said:

Very interested in this package. What's your price?

vertstang232

Ashentep said:
Do you happen to have a set of stock springs?

i have a stock set ones for you, let me know, if you want them. i am visiting my parents this weekend and they are at their place.