Parting out my 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictac

random linux geek
Heh. I remember when he came by my place in Lacey and picked up my T5. This was around 2009-2010. I wonder why he is selling it all.

Jeff - What's up man? Long time no see. I see you're still rocking that red stang. :)

<edit> oh wait, he is selling the T5 swap I sold him. Ha! I think I sold it for around $400 though with all stock parts. </edit>

JeffSeb

Yep still rockin' the red mustang. Went crazy on mods for a while, but a little girl has since stolen my mod money and my heart.

Here is how it sits now days.

stangracer44t

Heh. I remember when he came by my place in Lacey and picked up my T5. This was around 2009-2010. I wonder why he is selling it all.

I remember picking that up! I sold that kit not long after I bought it from you. Other things came up like needing to build a motor. Lol. This kit I just sold was different.

stangracer44t

Thread bump

Sorry I've been away for a bit. I've been busy with getting a new car and working on it along with a bunch of other stuff. If you have posted a reply to the thread or a pm and haven't got a reply yet please PM me and I will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.