Pay-Pal

Jesse

The Voice of Reason
First time useing PayPal, how secure is it, anyone ever had any problems with it, all comments on anything to do with online money transactions welcome.

moose9648

I HATE TRAILER QUEENS!!!
Jesse said:
First time useing PayPal, how secure is it, anyone ever had any problems with it, all comments on anything to do with online money transactions welcome.

I used it many times and I have not had any problems yet. If you have questions let me know

crewchief535

shibby dibby doooo
Pay-pal is about as secure as you can get on the internet. If you want to try it out, go ahead and send a couple hundred to the paypal account listed in my sig. :D

hittman

Not For Hire
can somene tell me how it works.. i set up an acocunt using my dads credit card.. and i just wanan know how u send the money.. do u type in how much u want to send and to what person.. and then once u send the money.. how does that person turn credit from paypal to actual cash in his hand??

Jesse

The Voice of Reason
just set up account, and now what I have to wait two to three days for them to send somthing to my bank account. Can I not use it now whats the deal, was hoping to pay for my gears and t-lock. (using a checking account only)

moose9648

I HATE TRAILER QUEENS!!!
Jesse said:
just set up account, and now what I have to wait two to three days for them to send somthing to my bank account. Can I not use it now whats the deal, was hoping to pay for my gears and t-lock. (using a checking account only)

Yeah you can't use it until you receive the fake payment and then you have to verify it with them through a link they send you and then you are in like flynn

HumpZu

President of 3.8 Alumni
I agree with the above message. However, e-gold is the most secure transfer I've ever seen over the net. However, the problem is that isn't real popular in the US yet. It's used widely in middle eastern and western counties as a way of transfering funds via the net. I receive many transactions from buyers using e-gold in those places.

Jesse

The Voice of Reason
thanks everyone, think ill go ahead and give it a try, have heard more good than bad, and I think the people im doing business with are decent people (dont know for sure but everything has gone good so far).

v6_mustang_guy

same here....I got messed up with a XBox Scam on eBay, and I used PayPal to pay for it, and got my money back. So its awsome IMO