Performance Mustang Part Out

ZincPony

Mini Terminator on Board
94-04 Mustang V6 Spec Aluminum Flywheel and 10.5” stage 3 clutch. 100 miles on flywheel, one dyno session on clutch.- New $500 Asking 300

I'm interested
I actually think i could use a new stage3 clutch, and what kind of difference would an aluminum flywheel make vs stock?
The weight of the Aluminum flywheel is less resistive, thus allowing for easier /faster revs.

getsidewayzdrift

one- wheel peelin!
The weight of the Aluminum flywheel is less resistive, thus allowing for easier /faster revs.
I see, thanks man that'd be sweet to have the revs build and drop faster than they do now.
do you happen to know what the stock flywheel is made of? Steel I'm guessing?

Derfdog15

I believe stock is steel! Make a deal with diller he is a great guy to deal with! Very knowledgeable, great service and pricing.

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
You will feel a big difference with the aluminum flywheel. I can't remember the exact weights but I think the stock is around 40 pounds and the aluminum is around 17 pounds. That is a huge weight savings on rotational mass. Makes the car rev faster and frees up more HP to the wheels. It's packed any ready to go, just PM me if interested.

getsidewayzdrift

one- wheel peelin!
Sweeeet, ill pm you when I'm ready it'll be a week or two
You will feel a big difference with the aluminum flywheel. I can't remember the exact weights but I think the stock is around 40 pounds and the aluminum is around 17 pounds. That is a huge weight savings on rotational mass. Makes the car rev faster and frees up more HP to the wheels. It's packed any ready to go, just PM me if interested.

greensteeda

This is the only picture I have:

Let me know if you are looking for anything specific. I do have the counter-weight that goes with it so that it can be used on 94-98 Mustang V6s.

greensteeda

Yes, clutch and flywheel are still up for grabs. The clutch is a 10.5 inch so it will only fit the spec flywheels if used on a V6

greensteeda

The clutch is actually branded under the "F1" brand name but is made by Spec. Same material and construction as the Spec stage three but about half the price. I have used this brand in the past with great results.