Photo's of my car

I did a few things to my car appearance wise, just finished the wheels and rims today! the scoop is being painted this week..

what do you guys think?

edit: chin spoiler, fog lights, HID set, hood scoop, 03/04 cobra spoiler are my next appearance mods

btw the tires are 235/40-18 in front and a whopping 295/30-18 in the rear...I :love: how the rears look..

Attachments

• DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    339.7 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC00051.JPG
    DSC00051.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00053.JPG
    DSC00053.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 1,715
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 334
looks like poop

:crazy: j/k, it looks great the chrome wheels really set it off, needs a hoodscoop, and take the front liscene plate off

Lk.3

original gangsta ****
Nice drop.

Tinted tails don't flow with the opposite type of headlights.

JeffSeb

only thing I would have done different would be the headlights, I would have gone smoked, but even with that difference its still a :thumbup: stang :yup:

looks like poop

:crazy: j/k, it looks great the chrome wheels really set it off, needs a hoodscoop, and take the front liscene plate off

hoodscoop is in the shop this week...

Nice drop.

Tinted tails don't flow with the opposite type of headlights.

i think your car looks awesome, I would get smoked headlights though and a chin spoiler would finish it off.

only thing I would have done different would be the headlights, I would have gone smoked, but even with that difference its still a :thumbup: stang :yup:

it look amazing man!

thanks guys, I was gonna go smoked headlights but I love these chrome ones..maybe if I get a good deal on em I will pick em up but as for now these work for me...and I will prolly get a chin spoiler in a couple weeks I been scavenging ebay...

btw I'm looking for a good price on an 03/04 cobra spoiler, I have seen them go for as low as 200..if you guys see anything let me know..

silver6stang02

Keepin' it real
Looks awesome man:thumbup:
?....is that a real GT rear or did you do the cutouts yourself?
I really like what you have done, And I :love: the lightbar:drool:

silver6stang02

Keepin' it real
thanks! :cool:

thank you!
I did the cutouts myself..I don't like how exhaust pipes look sitting underneath the bumper..

Might I ask HOW you went about doing that? I'm thinking about doing it too...
Like what tools measurements etc..:D

thanks a bunch in advance:yup:

JeffSeb

Might I ask HOW you went about doing that? I'm thinking about doing it too...
Like what tools measurements etc..:D

thanks a bunch in advance:yup:

joy posted a way to do it in a thread, looked like it would work pretty good, you could PM her and ask.

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
Looks nice. I would recommend that in the future if you are going to take pics with the top down (recommended), I would also roll the windows down ;)

fbcbeer

My name is John
Where did you get your lightbar and how much was it?

I have seen them for $250 without the light, but I want the light!

EDIT:

tint the reflectors and 3rd brake light and remove the door molding and it will be even BETTER!!!!

Also, polished brakes would set it off!!

MadStang

HAHA WUT
Couple things to make it look :drool::

01 Cobra Bumper OR Mach Chin Spoiler
Smoked Headlights
Hood Scoop
03/04 Cobra Spoiler

Windows down for a photoshoot with the top down man :)

Looks extremely good otherwise man, the saleens look :drool: on there, can't wait to see this bisch on the 26th.

I've seen that one.....Is this the one you used? YOurs looks a lot better than the red one:yup:

30 bucks really ....hmm wow....something i might consider:yup::cool:

well I used it as a reference but I made my grooves bigger cuz the red one's are too small IMO...

Looks nice. I would recommend that in the future if you are going to take pics with the top down (recommended), I would also roll the windows down ;)

I normally do but I had just washed the car and I didn't want the water to smear the windows when I rolled em back up..

Where did you get your lightbar and how much was it?

I have seen them for $250 without the light, but I want the light!

EDIT:

tint the reflectors and 3rd brake light and remove the door molding and it will be even BETTER!!!!

Also, polished brakes would set it off!!

Ya I was gonna paint my brakes but I didn't know what color I had in mind...you mean paint it chrome or just polish it with something? and the tint on the reflectors and third brake light is coming..

the lightbar was already on the car when I got it so I'm not sure..sorry..but it is kinda funny when the top is up and people are in the back seat cuz it lights their faces up..

dam that looks friggin sweet

thanks..

Couple things to make it look :drool::

01 Cobra Bumper OR Mach Chin Spoiler
Smoked Headlights
Hood Scoop
03/04 Cobra Spoiler

Windows down for a photoshoot with the top down man :)

Looks extremely good otherwise man, the saleens look :drool: on there, can't wait to see this bisch on the 26th.

I am getting a chin spoiler soon, but I would love to get a cobra front bumper..if a good price comes my way I will do so..the 03/04 spoiler is already in my plans cuz i HATE the stock spoiler...like I said above the hood scoop is being painted this week and negative on the smoked headlights... all good suggestions tho :)