Pic request of my louvers for member "towly"

Jhsephiroth

///Grafik Deziner
Here are some pics of my louvers at different angles. I just ordered the Mach 1 rear window louver and i'm thinking about getting the Saleen rear end from the Stalker kit. I'm for sure going to get the Saleen side scoops though to match the louvers. I also want to get that illuminated ford oval emblem from the California Mustang site. My friends jokingly say that my car is going to look like the batmobile. :cool: which is cool i guess. I have alot of plans for the car, once the preformance and exterior mods are in place, i'm going to completely upgrade the interior.

PurpleDoggy

I'm the 1%
I agree I don't like the fr500's either but to each his own. I don't think the window louves look good on your car. If you painted them green to match I think they would look better but thats just my 2 cents. Long as you like them thats all that matters.

j stuff

3.8's Resident Asian guy
i dont like em. Looks kinda cheap to me

Get some black black housing headlights

your_boy

word is bond.
PurpleDoggy said:
I agree I don't like the fr500's either but to each his own. I don't think the window louves look good on your car. If you painted them green to match I think they would look better but thats just my 2 cents. Long as you like them thats all that matters.
Agreed.

Jhsephiroth

///Grafik Deziner
j stuff said:
i dont like em. Looks kinda cheap to me

Get some black black housing headlights

I think it's funny no one here thinks much of them. People compliment me in
public about them all the time. I thought about getting those black out headlight housing, but I decided on getting some smoked headlights like on the 2003-2004 mustangs. As for painting them green...that to me would be super gay. I got them black to match the rims, the window tint, the rear window louver, the chin spoiler, the honey comb panel, and the insides on the side scoops.

mkmatt

They don't look too bad, but it would flow better if your tint were darker. Also, make the headlights your next upgrade...a nasty set of headlights ruins the look of the whole car for some reason.

Jhsephiroth

///Grafik Deziner
Cold_Wicked said:
ugly...look like they cost you $10 at Walmart

That's funny..but not as funny as your park bench spoiler. Look familair?

I'm just joking..it looks okay. :thumbup:

Towly; I'll take some pics of the inside on my lunch break

Jhsephiroth said:
That's funny..but not as funny as your park bench spoiler. Look familair?

I'm just joking..it looks okay. :thumbup:

Towly; I'll take some pics of the inside on my lunch break
No your a doodoo head. :mad:

:lol: You have to be kidding me. Just take the negative feedback and go on. This trying to make fun of each person that says something about your car is complely homosexual, and immature. :disgust:

dvon1981

Resident Beer Guy
maybe it's just the pic, but they just look really cheap. not a fan at least from what the pictures show