Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PM help please. (hope this isnt the wrong section)

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by stang gurl, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skifreak107

Skifreak107 PC&Game Guru

Hey, even if I grew one right now, id still be getting my first blowjob only a week after you!

And no, it was clearly you who decided to turn this thread into a flame-fest with... hmm... I believe it was this:
    And no, im not sticking up for her because shes a girl, I dont even know she really is :p I just dont put up with idiots who think they can start something and get away with it. Maybe you can try flaming me when you learn some grammar skills and how to form intelligent conversation without the use of "*****" and "dick" to try and help your case.

2. Smaqaho

Smaqaho New Member

So Stang Gurl makes you a lovely sig, and now you question her gender? How dare you!!!

Oh the Drama :D !!!

3. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

Good Lord! Chill out! Just because he stuck up for me doesnt make him a *****. Hell I dont even know if he likes me that much. And if you and your friend who will remain unnamed dont want me to make anything a sexist issue then you should follow your own advice
    You know full well who is PMing me and next time Ill let you take the heat when someone points a finger. I have a right to post in a thread. BOTTOM LINE. You say, "If she doesn't like what she see's in a thread then she can stay the hell out." Well if you dont like what I post then dont freaking look at it. It goes BOTH ways. This wasnt even about you and yet you did exactly what you bitch at me for doing. You opened the thread and stuck your nose in and started an arguement. The guys that are out to get me really need to find something else to occupy thier time. Its gone beyond rediculous and your just mad that another member has seen it.

4. Skifreak107

Skifreak107 PC&Game Guru

Just proving a point Smaq, mind if I call you smack the hoes? Its more fun to say :)

5. novaspyder

novaspyder Crash and Burn

Oh no, not the grammer skills attack!!! That one cuts me deep man. I was simply letting Stang gurl know why things like this happen. Never once did I bring you into this-you brought yourself in and attacked me. So don't act like it's all me.

Oh and its so obvious that the only reason you are on her side is cause youre a little puss who just agrees with chicks. And your little "i dont even know if she is a guy or a girl" LOL WTF her name is stang gurl youve gotta be ****ing kidding me.. im outta here...

6. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

It would be so damn funny if yall found out I was a guy lol... Im not though so no worries lol. :crazy:

7. Smaqaho

Smaqaho New Member

Sarcasm is mine friend, as it is represented in my previous post.

Yes I do mind. I called myself Smack-A-Hoe in 6th grade. Then in 7th grade I realized I could butcher the english laungage and turn it into one word, thus forming "Smaqaho". This name has stood 7 years, 7 hard fought years of oppression and poverty, and I will not stand by and watch the likes you **** on it.

Naw I dont really care, call me lip dick *** ****er - not like it matters!!!

8. Skifreak107

Skifreak107 PC&Game Guru

You sir, are probably the stupidest member on these boards. No, I dont stick up for her because shes a girl, I stick up for her because of stupid idiots like you who dont know how to keep their mouth shut. You havent contributed a single thing to this thread and are just starting fights, you need to calm the **** down son. Get some manners and try not to be so much like the prepubescent ingrate you sound like.

9. novaspyder

By the way stang gurl i have NO FREAKING CLUE who is PMing you(but you think I know all.) You must think I am psychic or something. Is my ****ing member name Miss ****ing Cleo???? I dont think so.

10. Smaqaho

Smaqaho New Member

I could of made my name "AsianBabyMexican69xx". But that would not change the fact that I am a white male now would it? Or would it? A conundrum!!!

11. Skifreak107

Skifreak107 PC&Game Guru

I wasnt being sarcastic :) My friend always talks about smacking hoes and your name reminded me of him, hence I was paying tribute, not insulting :)

12. Big Pimpin

Big Pimpin Asian Correspondant

If you don't mind I'm going to steal that

13. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

14. Skifreak107

Skifreak107 PC&Game Guru

Whoa captain watch it with the genitals :uhh: :lol:

15. Smaqaho

Smaqaho New Member

I got it from "Not Another Teen Movie", so it is free usage for everyone!!!

16. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

*sticks hands in pants wondering if she will find a willy bobber or a dingle doo*
    lol:crazy:

17. novaspyder

Stang Gurl I am not even gonna start a one on one with you. I am far too experianced in debate and know that you are both psycopathic/insane and you will never rest until I concede. i have more important things to do than listen to ure little period bitching. Thank you and good night-some day you will realize you are the root of all evil.

18. Smaqaho

Smaqaho New Member

How dare you good sir, thoughst slap me with thine glove? Travesty!!!!

19. Pinto Beast

Pinto Beast boom, outa' here

DRAMA DRAMA EVERYWHERE :eek:

20. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

I love that movie... that chick with tourettes is hilarious... :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.