Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Political Chat. What did Trump tweet today?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wandler, May 31, 2017.

1. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

Sounds good to me, but I'd rather not drug test either.

2. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Completely agree.

That's the response I expected lol

I do think everyone should come into the country legally, but a wall is a giant waste of money. I'm not worried about a caravan of "illegals" coming to destroy our country. The fact that Trump sent troops to the border is soley a distraction and again, a huge waste of time, money, and resources.

Wandler likes this.
  3. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

I'll say this, it probably doesn't need to be a physical wall in every single mile of the border, but it does need improvement, because it is an issue.

I'm also not concerned about the caravan of illegals.

4. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Maybe they do, but seems like border patrol should employ technology more. Would need easy enough to fly some drones around and then send out patrol officers when something is seen.

A wall is such a crude, expensive "solution".

5. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

Drones are a great tool, but aren't the solution. They already use them regularly. Cameras and other monitoring devices are very good at capturing movement, and something that needs to be expanded.

Border Patrol uses all the tech that they can get, problem usually is funding. When Trump is asking for "wall money," what he really means is money for protecting the border, which much of it goes to tech. He's stated before that most likely physical barrier most likely won't be utilized everywhere, but there are definitely areas that a wall would be fairly effective.

Jeff likes this.
  6. Holly

Holly it's all in your head

This. It's not cheap to have drones, body cams, etc. and to be able to store all the footage.

Jeff likes this.
  7. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Jeff sessions is gone

Wandler likes this.
  8. idioteque

idioteque Pine away for your banner years.

But why is it an issue? Illegal immigration has been at net zero or net negative for about 10 years. The budget for border enforcement has during that time has gone up while apprehensions fall. https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/news...4d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png
    You've mentioned government waste a few times. Does throwing more money at general border security really seem like a good use of money?

Jeff likes this.
  9. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

If one single person crosses the border illegal, it's a problem in my opinion.

10. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

But you don't have a problem voting for a man who openly grabs women's genitals without their consent. GTFO HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT

11. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Also RBG is in the hospital with broken ribs. I knew she wouldn't make it thru the Trump presidency

12. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

:lol:

Okay or I could have voted for a known liar that's got people killed. I mean neither one of them are saints, so unless you didn't vote, you voted for just as big a piece of **** when it comes right down to it.

13. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Meh, I voted for the pot smoking idiot.

Is your problem soley the fact that they came here illegally? Are you scared of them for some reason?

14. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

Yep I have a problem with them coming here illegally. Why would I be scared of them? lol. That’s just dumb.

15. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

I just imagine the crazy trumpers screaming, "IF ONE DAMN ILLEGAL CROSSES THAT BORDER I'LL LOSE MUH MIND!" :lol:

Would you be opposed to making it easier for people to immigrate to our country? These people aren't "takin meh jerbs!" and their crime isn't higher than than average. I get that they can be somewhat of a strain on our social welfare but studies show about half of undocumented workers still file tax returns

16. Zuplar

Zuplar Unregistered User

I mean yeah we need immigration reform. I'm not sure anyone really disagrees with that. As far as making it easier, I mean don't think it needs to be complicated, but we do need to have a way to properly vet people and we are going to still have to have some limits.

Jeff likes this.
  17. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Florida gonna Florida. Senate, governor, and Agriculture commissioner are all going to recounts lol

18. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

Kind of like the people outside that Carson Tucker guy’s house with his wife and kids in the house?

19. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

Heard about your dog track bill. Was pretty impressive how easily it passed, and equally impressive 11/17 US tracks are in Florida :lol: At first I was like "hell yeah shut that **** down", but I'm friends with a couple that have had rescue greyhounds for as long as I've known them. They are super serious about it too. Always going to dog meetups, sharing ****, etc. Turns out they are against the bill so I dunno how I stand on it now. If anyone knew about that stuff, it would be them.

20. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Yup. Antifa and other crazed lefties are awful. I would almost go as far as calling antifa a terrorist organization tbh

Why are they against it? I think it should have been something that was decided by the legislature and not part of the Constitution, but lobbyist gonna lobby and that was never gonna happen.

The only bad part I see is now "thousands of Greyhounds will be homeless", but I bet most or all get adopted. It's better than the **** life they were living racing. Something like 40 states already ban dog racing.