Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Poll: What would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 99Camaro99, Jun 1, 2005.

Would you stay?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. 99Camaro99

99Camaro99 The Doctor

I'm working this decent job that I cannot stand (as a temp). I'm to stay for 2 weeks, this being the last week. Pay is "okay" and the travel is far but my employer called this morning and says could you stay one more week at an increased pay rate (not much of a gain...). The place I work at "love me." I told them I'd get back to them later this afternoon. Would you stay? I've been counting down the days to leave (mostly because I hate the hours...8:30 - 5:00 and the traffic makes it a 1hr trip each way so I'm gone from 7:15ish to 6:00pm)... :sleep:

2. SuperSaiyan21

SuperSaiyan21 Better than YOU

If i was unhappy i wouldn't return but if i really needed the money then i would stay because it's better than nothing.

3. blackstang04

blackstang04 New Member

what he said, I cast no vote...

4. Deathwish

Deathwish New Member

Stick it out for one more week. One more week won't kill you. When you get ready to leave, ask for a written reference from them. It will be a good one, and it may help you down the road when you apply somewhere else.

5. 99Camaro99

99Camaro99 The Doctor

If I walk off I'll just do another temp job through my employer. I'm automatically going to medical school next month so it doesn't really matter to me. Just a few extra $$$ in pocket. I'm chilling at my parent's place for the summer and they don't want me "relaxing." It's the only real reason I'm working because they were throwing a bitch fit with me sitting on my ass. I figure I earned it after getting accepted and killing myself for 4 years. I have enough $$$ to survive this summer.

6. white232

white232 Navy Hopeful

what exactly do you do?

and why are you unhappy?

7. 99Camaro99

99Camaro99 The Doctor

I am working an hour away from my house for what I deem "peanuts." My staffing agency goes stay for 2 weeks since you don't like the travel and now they go please stay one more week. I told them no. I'll work it part time and for more money or else I'm done with this assignment. Hopefully they'll put me somewhere else and that I didn't piss them off too much. I put it in a "nice way." :p

I never wanted to put in 40+hrs/week. My plan was 20-25hrs so I can bring in a little bit of income and then RELAX before I hit suicide (medical school) later next month. :cool:

8. Narcosis

Narcosis Drove it, like I stole it

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

9. Hancock

Hancock New Member

Depends, do you have another source of income? If you get all of your money from temping, then I would stick it out another week for the money.