Post a Photo of YOUR Mustang as it sits, GO!

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
Not sure, like the Boss 302S style better with my mods. I'm posting a pic thread now...go check it and let me know.

Skargon

Just washed and sitting pretty with the new brakes.
Waiting for a text from a girl selling a set of rims that I want.. More news to come. :D

Great pics douglass. What track was that on and how does the M90 take to track abuse?
It is at Sonoma/Infineon Raceway. The M90 does very well, I have three track days with it so far. The blower puts down around 300lbs of torque at around 2000 rpms. That does very nice on corner exit. The cars temp maintains about 195deg while on the track.

Skargon
Omg Doug, that car, Its so..

Good.. It's sexy.. I I...

I Cant.. D:

Thank you, it does the same for me too.

Last edited by a moderator:

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
It is at Sonoma/Infineon Raceway. The M90 does very well, I have three track days with it so far. The blower puts down around 300lbs of torque at around 2000 rpms. That does very nice on corner exit. The cars temp maintains about 195deg while on the track.
That isn't bad at all. I know the Cobra guys always struggle with high intake temps and going into limp mode but they are pushing a good big of power. If your car stays that cool at those power levels that would be a very fun ride. Any plans to take it to full on race car?

That isn't bad at all. I know the Cobra guys always struggle with high intake temps and going into limp mode but they are pushing a good big of power. If your car stays that cool at those power levels that would be a very fun ride. Any plans to take it to full on race car?
When I have logged air temp it is usually about 10 deg hotter than the out side temp when I get on it. I removed all the ac stuff, and have a pretty nice sized FMIC to help with that. All the sound detoner has been removed and at one point the car was completely gutted minus two seats. I was going to try and convert the car for American Iron, but in order to be competiive I would need to get a built motor and trans. I need to be able to rev and make power past 5,000 rpms. My buddy tried running the t-5 in his american iron fox and blew up two of them on the same race weekend. The money is not there right now to go full blow race car yet, but it it might be a possibility in a couple of years. I have a MM k-member with arms sitting in my garage along with a 8.8 rear end, and I have already converted to coilovers.

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
When I have logged air temp it is usually about 10 deg hotter than the out side temp when I get on it. I removed all the ac stuff, and have a pretty nice sized FMIC to help with that. All the sound detoner has been removed and at one point the car was completely gutted minus two seats. I was going to try and convert the car for American Iron, but in order to be competiive I would need to get a built motor and trans. I need to be able to rev and make power past 5,000 rpms. My buddy tried running the t-5 in his american iron fox and blew up two of them on the same race weekend. The money is not there right now to go full blow race car yet, but it it might be a possibility in a couple of years. I have a MM k-member with arms sitting in my garage along with a 8.8 rear end, and I have already converted to coilovers.
I know what you mean about cost to run AI. I keep getting told that I went the wrong rout and it is going to cost me so much more money but it worked for me. I have been able to build the car while still learning how to drive so while I may have gotten in cheaper buying a built car, I wouldn't have been able to do as many track events or any at all while saving up. On top of that, I have gotten a lot more attention due to the fact it is a V6 running with the big boys than I would have if I just went the V8 rout.

Looks like you have a strong setup though. You can always keep building the chassis and worry about power once it comes time. Keep up the good work.

I have gotten a lot more attention due to the fact it is a V6 running with the big boys than I would have if I just went the V8 rout.QUOTE said:
And that is well worth it. I love telling people it's a six, and seeing the reaction.