Post a Photo of YOUR Mustang as it sits, GO!

Skargon

I see you have caps over your wheel hub in the rear as well as the front. Where do you get those so I can fill that hold? o.o

MRKsD3

MRKsD3
why did you sell the saleens ?
I was going to sell the car back then when I got another car so I decided to sell the wheels and put the stock ones on.

I had a change of heart.... Ended up not selling the stang... Too late to get the Saleens back. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Say Skargon, is that an EZ Lip?

http://ezlip.com/

^I could see how it would be tough to let it go! Stockers still carry the look, though. Granted I've always liked their style.

DSCF4146.JPG

Letting the Mustang sit in the sun for a bit to break down some clear coat over-spray from an attempt to get shine. May redo it after getting rid of the excess. That and I stopped myself from ordering one-piece lights, convincing myself that the OEM style has worked for years and should just be accepted (Frugal side). Cleaned up the tip on the Sentra with Fast Orange, which validates why I love that stuff so much, and finished with NuPolish.

Skargon

Yeah its an EZlip from them. :p I hate it. Shouldn't have wasted the money. Oh well though. Looked good for a few months at least.

Oh shoot! Didn't know you disliked it. My friends were recommending I try one on the Mustang, since they liked the look. Guess it's tough to beat the temptation for the Mach 1-style!