Post a pic of yourself 2010

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
I'll start.

From the Jan 1 fun run i went on today

GF and I rockin helmets on the freeway :lol:

and a normal one, that ****ing shirt.

Jarryd

I wanna get a helmet and go drive on the highway. See how many looks I get. I'm jealous of the weather there, it's so cold here.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
I wanna get a helmet and go drive on the highway. See how many looks I get. I'm jealous of the weather there, it's so cold here.

it was hilarious people would look over, do a double take, and then bust up laughing. we were in a line of 18 mustangs too EVERYONE was looking.

One explorer drove by and saw us and the wife started laughing and we hit traffic so we slowed down and took them off. When we pulled up to them again a few moments later her husband (driving) and her were looking over and had the biggest :wtf: looks on their faces because the helmets were gone :lol:

Gameboy_J

Coming Soon...Coilovers.
it was hilarious people would look over, do a double take, and then bust up laughing. we were in a line of 18 mustangs too EVERYONE was looking.

One explorer drove by and saw us and the wife started laughing and we hit traffic so we slowed down and took them off. When we pulled up to them again a few moments later her husband (driving) and her were looking over and had the biggest :wtf: looks on their faces because the helmets were gone :lol:

When I went down to the NMRA nationals I found I had to have a helmet so after buying one JUST for the event I wore it during several cruises just to **** with people. I pulled up at stop lights looked over at people and just noded...stig style from Top Gear lol

Rellik

is a dirty pirate
My fat ass while up in the mountains riding my WR450 on new years day.

Attachments

• DSC05593.jpg
    DSC05593.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 1,341

GDP

I'd pee in her butt!
yeah I want to do the helmet thing too, but with a darth vader helmet. Cause the storm trooper has already been done. Infact imagine being in a line of mustangs going to a cruise and everyone but the lead mustang is wearing storm trooper helmets ..... and the lead has the darth vader one on. Tell me if you were driving by that, it wouldnt make you bust up laughing.

Dark40

Go Slow
A buddy of mine on my HS football team wore his football helmet home while driving a slightly lifted, primer gray, Toyota pickup of some type.

Deathdeisel

yeah I want to do the helmet thing too, but with a darth vader helmet. Cause the storm trooper has already been done. Infact imagine being in a line of mustangs going to a cruise and everyone but the lead mustang is wearing storm trooper helmets ..... and the lead has the darth vader one on. Tell me if you were driving by that, it wouldnt make you bust up laughing.

It would.

MAX97V6

HYUCK...
I did the helmet thing a year and a half ago after airbrushing it. And yes, the stares were hilarious.:lol:

DEstang

Why So Serious?

it wouldnt make me bust up laughing.