Post A Pic Of Yourself 2011

Requiem

more bitter by the day
This picture was taken this past weekend after a long day of shooting a surf competition in the Outer Banks. I had gotten three hours of sleep before work on Friday... then two hours of sleep on friday night... so I was running on five hours of sleep over two days in this picture. Exhausted. You can see the bags under my eyes. Haha

Attachments

• streithousechillin.jpg
    streithousechillin.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 282

CJ

1%
^What do you do again? I may have missed it. Just curious.
Jeff pretty much had it right in a nutshell. I sell properties and investment funds to overseas investors and I'm in charge of Asia currently

Have you ever seen Flip This House? essentially what we do, but on a specific basis for investment properties not for locals to move into.

And BTW about that show I am trying to get on my episodes of it hopefully that pans out!
He ****s *****es _AND_ gets money. Get with the program.
Sums it up brah.
Sells real estate to Chinese investors or something like that.
^ this
obviously fake. asians aren't that tall.
oppose to popular belief, Asians are quite normal height...the biggest thing is most of them are small and frail looking oppose to being short.
That, or CJ is actually like 5'2"... which would make that goblin he is/was dating like 3'5".
Negative
nah pretty sure he's like 6'2"
^ this (6'1)

Nvacca

This picture was taken this past weekend after a long day of shooting a surf competition in the Outer Banks. I had gotten three hours of sleep before work on Friday... then two hours of sleep on friday night... so I was running on five hours of sleep over two days in this picture. Exhausted. You can see the bags under my eyes. Haha

you still trying to learn how to surf?

Requiem

more bitter by the day
you still trying to learn how to surf?

Haven't really had the opportunity. My work schedule doesnt at all line up with the people who's boards I borrow, and I've been in and out of town for the past couple weekends. So... essentially no. Still on my bucket list. For the mean time, I just enjoy shooting them. I'm saving up for a waterproof housing this winter. I'll be so stoked when I get that. Good lord.

I did go paddle boarding for my first time a couple weekends ago, though.

I'm down in Florida right now visiting my grandmother for what was probably the last time. She's had Alzheimer's for about the past 7 years and hasen't recognized me for about the past 2 but it looks like she's finally come to the end of the road. A couple months ago she went downhill pretty quick and stopped talking, lost control of her bowels, etc. She recently stopped eating all together.

It sucks because other than my parents she is by FAR the closest relative I've had. From the time I was born until I moved to Texas last July we saw each other on a very regular basis and I visited her almost daily for a few years to help out with the house, etc. in the early stages when she could still live by herself but was having difficulty. She's gone from the stereotypical sweet old lady to constantly giving everyone nastly looks, spitting, slapping, etc.

The fact that I had to deal with **** Nurses prior to the picture probably didn't help too much towards my happy face. I've delt with them enough from the EMS side of it to know about their bullshit that some of them try to pull. One of the shittiest things is that my mother seems to be exhibiting signs that go past the typical aging process. I simply don't know what I would do if I had to go through this with my own mother. Alzheimer's truely is a ****ing disgusting disease.

Given her current state this actually is a pretty decent picture.

Ehh…sorry to hear that. certainly a way to make this thread get awkward
That was essentially the entire point of my 3 paragraph essay about my grandmother in the middle of a 'post your picture' thread.

I don't normally post pictures on Mustang forums, but when I do I make sure to derail the thread with a heart-touching and moderately depressing sob story centered entirely around death and agony. If I ruined at least one person's morning I'll consider it a success.

Dark40

Go Slow
That was essentially the entire point of my 3 paragraph essay about my grandmother in the middle of a 'post your picture' thread.

I don't normally post pictures on Mustang forums, but when I do I make sure to derail the thread with a heart-touching and moderately depressing sob story. If I ruined just one person's morning I'll consider it a success.

SHould have posted a big face of Sarah McLaughan so we knew our morning was about to get wrecked!

Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Nvacca

Haven't really had the opportunity. My work schedule doesnt at all line up with the people who's boards I borrow, and I've been in and out of town for the past couple weekends. So... essentially no. Still on my bucket list. For the mean time, I just enjoy shooting them. I'm saving up for a waterproof housing this winter. I'll be so stoked when I get that. Good lord.

I did go paddle boarding for my first time a couple weekends ago, though.

The water proof housing will be sick. I wish I knew some people down here to take some in water shots.