Prank Texting

TBR

TYVMSAP
So I'm out to dinner with some friends, then we were going to see District 9. Some one decides to text me, and...well...Here's the rest. bitch finna get dem five-o on my ass. I'm at dinner and my friends are getting some good laughs out of this ****. I figure if it's a real african american, they'd stop texting after I told them I owned a tractor business and my name was Big Willy Wheeler.

Also. +10 lulz for "Da Realest Predominant Brotha"

TBR

TYVMSAP
Dude Ive read your post like 4 times and it makes my head hurt. Did I just get got?

No, evidently, I did. These texts are direct screenshots from my phone, from an area code about 2 hours away. If you must know, the first thing I thought is who the **** on 3.8 got my number.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
I'm not sure what just happened but I'm slightly confused as to what the texts from the "brotha" were saying half the time.

Sanchez

I CAN HEAR GOD
No, evidently, I did. These texts are direct screenshots from my phone, from an area code about 2 hours away. If you must know, the first thing I thought is who the **** on 3.8 got my number.

Oh **** dude there are screen shots? Its all blocked on my end, my bad.

TBR

TYVMSAP
I'm not sure what just happened but I'm slightly confused as to what the texts from the "brotha" were saying half the time.

-"daughter" texts me (Dad) and asks me to buy her skool clothes.

-She doesn't believe it's a wrong number

-I tell her to **** off

-She tells me she's gonna get her mom and get me in trouble with dem po po.