Rate the latest movies you've seen...

Wandler

@nwandler
About on par with the others. I honestly don’t know why they don’t crank out one a year. Easy money because people will go see them
I think those animated films take quite a while to make. Otherwise we'd probably be on Frozen 4 by now.

Jeff

Florida Man
I think those animated films take quite a while to make. Otherwise we'd probably be on Frozen 4 by now.
This. I saw some video a while back on how it's getting easier to make them. It use to take days and days just to render a single scene.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
spiderman into the spiderverse- 10/10. literally perfect.

spiderman far away from home - 8/10. dont want to spoil anything but i love mysterio. also want zendaya to step on my face with her bare feet

wandering earth - 7/10. some of the best visuals for a sci fi movie

avengers end game - 5/10. somehow Thanos without the gauntlet was stronger than Thanos with the gauntlet

shoplyfter 5 - 10/10

Holly

it's all in your head
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: B-

Brad Pitt was fantastic. I would have preferred it to be about half an hour less, but that's Tarantino for ya.

Holly

it's all in your head
Joker - B

Joaquin Phoenix is fantastic as usual. The only reason I didn’t give it an A is because it’s a movie I’ll never re-watch.

Derick

Best Of The Best
i think we're gonna see it this week. not a big fan of going to the movies, but i'll make an exception for joaquin playing joker.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
X-men Phoenix - boring an forgettable, D.

It Chapter 2 - 75% of it was solid, the ending was terrible, C+.

Joker - yawnfest, saw where the director said "I dont intend for this movie's Joker to be taken as the Batman villain, rather as the man who inspires that version of the Joker". That's the only way this movie made sense to me because I have a hard time believing Batman will be fighting an emaciated 76 year old guy as Bruce enters his mid-20s. TBH this version will probably have died of lung cancer by the time Bruce Wayne reaches 15, C-.