Rate the latest movies you've seen...

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
El Camino - 8/10. Pretty good ending to Jesse's story. Threw me off seeing Todd be so fat when he was skinny in the show during those flashback scenes

Zuplar

Zup
El Camino - 8/10. Pretty good ending to Jesse's story. Threw me off seeing Todd be so fat when he was skinny in the show during those flashback scenes
I had seen some pretty bad reviews so I’m happy to see that it’s worth watching. In my mind I just can’t imagine Vince Gilligan ****ing it up as bad as a couple of the reviews alluded too.

Wandler

@nwandler
Watched The Irishman over the weekend and really enjoyed it. It drug a bit at the end but overall it was good.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Haven't gone yet. Daughter isn't too interested and obviously my son doesn't give a **** since it doesn't have dinosaurs or anything with wheels in it.
He like those Imaginenext walking dinos? My boy loved those things. He loved everything imaginenext actually.

Wandler

@nwandler
Seriously tho, go watch The Irishman. Joe Pesci has an incredible performance in the least Joe Pesci way possible. I think there is potential for an Oscar for supporting role for him in this.

Holly

it's all in your head
Seriously tho, go watch The Irishman. Joe Pesci has an incredible performance in the least Joe Pesci way possible. I think there is potential for an Oscar for supporting role for him in this.
We made it 58 mins on Friday night, restarted and made it 1 hr 27 mins on Saturday night... thinking it's going to have to be one of those Sunday afternoon movies to make it through it for me.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Heard Irishman is really good, but also that it's a multi nighter. We'll probably watch it when things calm down at work.

We went to see the Mr. Rogers movie.........1/10 do not watch.

Wandler

@nwandler
Watched the Netflix movie 6 Underground over the weekend. It was entertaining and about what you would expect from a Michael Bay movie starring Ryan Reynolds.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
In no certain order Gangs of NY, Inception, Cath Me if You Can, Titanic, Departed, Wolf of Wall Street. That’s 6.