Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raxiom DRL Projection Headlights

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Tim Gowern, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Tim Gowern

Tim Gowern New Member

Just bought the Raxiom DRL headlights for my 06 Mustang with a pony package. They have you wiring it so you must turn on your parking lights to operate the DRLs, How do you wire them so the DRLs come on with the ignition and the projectors operate by the the light switch, Any help would be appreciated. Please respond to [email protected]. Hoping for some help, Thanks, Tim G

2. six gun

six gun Active Member

I'm assuming you got those from the American Muscle site? They're good at helping out with things like that.

Otherwise, what you can do is get yourself an add-a-circuit mini fuse tap, find a fuse in your panel that turns on when ignition is turned on, and use that to power the DRLs.

3. Tim Gowern

Tim Gowern New Member

Thanks for the info. So I connect the two Drls into one wire and then into the add-a-circuit, correct? Easy enough and will work the way I want, not sure why they suggest the other way!Thanks again!!

4. six gun

six gun Active Member

You bet, yep just add the hots together and either ground each drl straight to ground or make one common one for them. Personally, i think i would just tap into the parking lamp circuit to power them.