REAL V6 SALEEN Sport!!!!!

v6_Saleen

It has been questionable if Saleen ever offered a V6 Saleen Mustang. The photo here is an original Saleen V6 Sport decal that would go on the rear of the Mustang. The decals were available in Silver or Black depending on the car. I am told that they were available in 94-95 only.
Accordingly, V6 Mustang aftermarket parts are commonly more expensive than the V8 parts thus making the V6 Saleen very expensive to manufacture due to a lack of supply & demand. It cost too close to the V8 cars and they had a lack of interest from customers.
I have Mustang decals available in the “For Sale” area but I do not offer the pictured decal.
I would like to see a photo of the engine compartment of a V6 Sport if anyone has one. The outside of the car looked exactly like the other Saleen Mustangs except for the pictured decal on the rear of the car.

Thanks,
J Karow

v6_Saleen

Originally posted by 98TXSilverStang
There was a pic of one on v6power. It was a while back like last year though. It was a white one.
I can't find it. I hope v6power.net posts it again!
Thanks

KarbinFourteen

Originally posted by v6_Saleen

It has been questionable if Saleen ever offered a V6 Saleen Mustang. The photo here is an original Saleen V6 Sport decal that would go on the rear of the Mustang. The decals were available in Silver or Black depending on the car. I am told that they were available in 94-95 only.
Accordingly, V6 Mustang aftermarket parts are commonly more expensive than the V8 parts thus making the V6 Saleen very expensive to manufacture due to a lack of supply & demand. It cost too close to the V8 cars and they had a lack of interest from customers.
I have Mustang decals available in the “For Sale” area but I do not offer the pictured decal.
I would like to see a photo of the engine compartment of a V6 Sport if anyone has one. The outside of the car looked exactly like the other Saleen Mustangs except for the pictured decal on the rear of the car.

Thanks,
J Karow
NO OFFENSE BUT HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PHOTOSHOP BEFORE??? COULD BE FAKE!!!

v6_Saleen

It is not fake. That is my decal and my photo (note Karow Concepts). They had ome on www.saleen.com for a while but the decals are now out of stock and Saleen will not make anymore because they do not plan on making the V6 Sport anymore.

Jonathan Karow

speedbump

cool guy
Ok there is nothing to wonder about a Saleen v6. Yes they DID make them back in the day. They were extremely limited in production. To my knowledge Saleen has produced more S7’s than v6 mustangs. They were not put on full production like the S281 or S351.
You wanna see one……..
This guy has obviously modified it a little seeing that they didn’t have vertical taillights in 1994 nor did they have 99 GT rims.

jimmythescumbag

Smelly Punk w/2 Mustangs
just wondering....why doesnt it have the saleen body kit? did they not offer it or did the guy take em off? if he did take em off then i think he's dum. saleen ground effects are the shiznit (to me)!

speedbump

cool guy
The v6 sport Saleen was just an idea. They did not go all out on it for obvious reasons. The new body had just come out and they were just prolly throwing out ideas. It is similar to what Roush does with the v6 to make it a stage1. except Roush added some more visual appeal to the car. But that’s about it.
I think Saleen wanted to let people know it was a Saleen but also wanted them to know it was a v6. Roush just decks it out and makes the v6 look like the GT stage2.

I have a feeing that come the next major body change, Saleen will give another try at the V6 market seeing that Ford will most likely drop in a OHC engine in to the v6, making the v6 not only more efficient but also giving it more potential opening the door to the aftermarket.

Deadmeat

Beware of 4 Doors...
do a search on google for a v6 sport, a few sites tell that some guy had a 1994 V6 sport that came with a 3.8 w/vortec supercharger and about 260 horsepower... the site says the guy removed the 3.8 and put a s351 setup in its place... just adding my 2 cents

speedbump

cool guy
ok,
i got this from a group of saleen guys.
there were only about 10 of the v6 sports made. 1 or 2 (if any) are still in the original state. they apparently had a problem with the engines blowing.
the v6 sport was not numbered. so if you want to find out if a v6 is a real saleen v6 sport you have to get the VIN and call saleen to verify.