Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

rear support braces for mustang convertible V6 or GT 05-09

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by bud, Sep 7, 2018.

1. bud

bud New Member

It may be a good idea for all 05-09 Mustang convertible owners to check out the rear support braces on their rides. Have been sending replacement support bars recently to Ohio and the northeast portion of the USA. They must be at the end of their useful life. These braces are a direct bolt on replacement part using original bolt hardware and bolt holes. With channel steel construction there is nowhere for condensation to promote a rust environment in this component. Black wrinkle powder coat finish assures the part will last the life of your vehicle. OEM reconditioned braces available for the keep it original guys. $425 includes shipping to anywhere in the USA. Canada in an option but has an extra fee. Thanks for your interest support bar rusted.jpg support bar rusted.jpg support bar rusted.jpg Support bars revised 1.jpg 20180511_175125.jpg 20180803_133652.jpg Snapchat-966185943.jpg 20170724_194744-EFFECTS.jpg

James Carr likes this.
  2. Jeffrey Robinson

Jeffrey Robinson New Member

Can I buy a set from you? Left and Right bars.

3. bud

bud New Member

Yes Jeff, have sets ready to ship. You can reach me directly thru email [email protected] or my website mustangsupportbars. My cost has gone up to $450 that includes shipping costs to anywhere in the USA. Canada an extra $50. Thanks for your interest. Please let me know if I can help you out? Thanks bud

Attached Files: