Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Replacement Seat Question

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by mrwitty_1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mrwitty_1

mrwitty_1 Member

I am considering replacement of the stock seats after looking for replacement seat foam with no success. I have searched and found few options that look like the stock seating. I have decided on the Corbeau Sport Reclining seats. My question, has anyone installed these seats and if so what is your opinion ? Also did you purchase the seat brackets or was there a chance of using the stock brackets on the Corbeau seats. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You.

2. 6 Shooter

6 Shooter Well-Known Member

What color code is your Mustang? Looks like the same as mine (ES). If so, I have a perfect hood with the GT scoop that would give you for free if you pay the shipping.

3. mrwitty_1

mrwitty_1 Member

What color code is your Mustang? Looks like the same as mine (ES). If so, I have a perfect hood with the GT scoop that would give you for free if you pay the shipping.

Mine code is E8 which was called Vermillion for years at Ford Motor but if you look at codes for 1999 no sites list this as a code or color. I really appreciate the offer but would never trust any shipping company to get it shipped in one piece.

4. Serpent

Serpent Active Member

TMI should have covers and foam for your car. or try Lseat. I replaced my sons' seats in his 04 with some SVE seats from late model. got the brackets with them. smooth sailing there. went in without a hitch and look great. comfortable too.

mrwitty_1 likes this.