Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reps!?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Xzavier247, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Xzavier247

Xzavier247 Active Member

I would like to know if we will have a reputation system? Theres some people on here who have great knowledge and help and they deserve some light shined on. Once this site grows more and more people will look to see who they go to and if they're actually knowledgeable if that makes any sense..... That is all.

2. blown245

blown245 Member

Sounds like a good idea. But I am guessing the reply you are going to get would be ask the mods lol. But different people have different experiences with different setups so I think there should be go to's for as far as vast knowledge in 4.0 building and 3.7, 3.8 and internal stuff etc. Great question

3. JpL4K3

JpL4K3 Moderator

ill look into it, the only reputation style system I see happening in the immediate future would be for the For Sale section.

4. Xzavier247

Xzavier247 Active Member

^ that is still a good idea.

5. Markstang

Markstang Polishing my banhammer Staff Member

meh I've never used a forum with a rep system so I would rather continue not using one.

6. Jesse01V6

Jesse01V6 Away from V6's for now........

We have a Karma one on a local AZ Mustang board. More amusing than anything.