School Shooting, Indiana, Right next to my fcking house! Its on CNN NOW!

BlueSHO

Back in the day kids beat the **** out of each other to solve problems. Was that on the news? No. Now, it's just more advanced weapons then fists. DONT GIVE A ****.

Ever hear of the "Jena 6", quite possibly the most fistfight since Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier?!? :p :lol:

(I understand your point, and somewhat agree, I just had to throw this out there.) :)

TBR

TYVMSAP
hmmm, No I dont give a **** about starving babies in africa either. Why should I? For what reason? When was the last massacre in school? Columbine? Ok that was ****ed up. Now one or two people get shot and its in the media for 4 weeks. Im not saying it's right but it's like the news coming on "Oh people were shot in kensington today" thats not ****ing news. It'll be news when they come on and say "So no one died in Kensington today."

And I dont feel bad for the people who get shot because obviously something pushed these kids to bring a gun to school and open fire. It's never Little Johnny Quarter back who does it, but I gaurentee Johnny QB has treated the kid with a gun like **** for years.

Back in the day kids beat the **** out of each other to solve problems. Was that on the news? No. Now, it's just more advanced weapons then fists. DONT GIVE A ****.

Well, personally I could give a **** about you, being as this is the internet and all.

But I don't understand how you think you're NOT a heartless bitch when you type something like this. Don't forget, It is the internet, half of the people on it are heartless.

CrayZeeDiCE

Well, personally I could give a **** about you, being as this is the internet and all.

But I don't understand how you think you're NOT a heartless bitch when you type something like this.

Just because Im not balled up on my couch sobbing my eye balls out, i'm a heartless bitch. Because Im not letting something that has anything to do with me affect me or my outlook on life, I am a heartless bitch. Sorry but if this happened on the street, it wouldnt be nearly as big a deal. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you all care about this event just about as much or as little as I do, I just have a different outlook. So tell me, what have you done differently since this tragic and horrible event? What have you done to try and make the world a better place?

TBR

TYVMSAP
Just because Im not balled up on my couch sobbing my eye balls out, i'm a heartless bitch. Because Im not letting something that has anything to do with me affect me or my outlook on life, I am a heartless bitch. Sorry but if this happened on the street, it wouldnt be nearly as big a deal. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you all care about this event just about as much or as little as I do, I just have a different outlook. So tell me, what have you done differently since this tragic and horrible event? What have you done to try and make the world a better place?

No, you misunderstand. I am a heartless asshole. I don't deny it.

I dont understand why you think so highly of your self, but it appears rare that you ever have anything decent or worth while to say. I also think it's funny that you like to single me out every chance you get. There is a life outside of 3.8. Get one. :yup:

Weird, I've never "singled you out" before this. I've actually always told you I liked your car and thought it was cool that you were a girl who had a nice car and was into modifiying it and whatnot.

But your comment in this thread was definitley on the level of a heartless bitch, so I felt the need to post about it. :)

Nvacca

its not about crying on the couch about this ****, its about being disrespectful to someone or people who do care. im sure it will be a dif story in a couple years when you have a kid and they have a slug lodged in its little head from some ****ed up kid with no daddy.
possibly you will care then? maybe not since your heartless and all, youll prob just eat your young anyway.

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
its not about crying on the couch about this ****, its about being disrespectful to someone or people who do care. im sure it will be a dif story in a couple years when you have a kid and they have a slug lodged in its little head from some ****ed up kid with no daddy.
possibly you will care then? maybe not since your heartless and all, youll prob just eat your young anyway.

I like where this is going.

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut
hmmm, No I dont give a **** about starving babies in africa either. Why should I? For what reason? When was the last massacre in school? Columbine? Ok that was ****ed up. Now one or two people get shot and its in the media for 4 weeks. Im not saying it's right but it's like the news coming on "Oh people were shot in kensington today" thats not ****ing news. It'll be news when they come on and say "So no one died in Kensington today."

And I dont feel bad for the people who get shot because obviously something pushed these kids to bring a gun to school and open fire. It's never Little Johnny Quarter back who does it, but I gaurentee Johnny QB has treated the kid with a gun like **** for years.

Hmmm, cause Im notorious for writing topics about things happeneing to my car. Nah, sorry. Honestly raymond, you have got to be one of the biggest tool bags on this site. I dont understand why you think so highly of your self, but it appears rare that you ever have anything decent or worth while to say. I also think it's funny that you like to single me out every chance you get. There is a life outside of 3.8. Get one. :yup:

I care because I live everyday without worry of whether or not I'll be able to feed myself while there are thousands of children literally starving to death. Because they are suffering and drying of preventable causes/diseases and theres alot we could do for them. I was actually planning a trip to Africa next summer but I had to get another job and I dont think I can afford it now.
I ride my bicycle to try to help with some of the pollution problems and also to save money.
I eat less meat products so less animals have to suffer.
I care. Your selfish.
You probably got it from your mother. Isn't she the one that talks to you while your ****ing your boyfriends?

klotzstang

I care because I live everyday without worry of whether or not I'll be able to feed myself while there are thousands of children literally starving to death. Because they are suffering and drying of preventable causes/diseases and theres alot we could do for them. I was actually planning a trip to Africa next summer but I had to get another job and I dont think I can afford it now.
I ride my bicycle to try to help with some of the pollution problems and also to save money.
I care. Your selfish.
You probably got it from your mother. Isn't she the one that talks to you while your ****ing your boyfriends?

Are you an Al Gore fan?

Culex

3.8's Polyglot
I care. Your selfish.

Stop eating meat products so animals wouldn't have to suffer? They're going to suffer anyways, since that piece of meat you didn't buy still came from a slaughtered cow and will have been
eaten by someone else or expired and thrown away, so technically the damage has already been done.

It does however, give less money to butchers so, that helps.

You can also support chickens by buying organic and "all-natural cage-free" eggs instead of conventional ones, since those live in much better conditions than the chickens who lay the standard dozen of eggs, plus they're much more nutritious.

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut
Stop eating meat products so animals wouldn't have to suffer? They're going to suffer anyways, since that piece of meat you didn't buy still came from a slaughtered cow and will have been
eaten by someone else or expired and thrown away, so technically the damage has already been done.

It does however, give less money to butchers so, that helps.

You can also support chickens by buying organic and "all-natural cage-free" eggs instead of conventional ones, since those live in much better conditions than the chickens who lay the standard dozen of eggs, plus they're much more nutritious.
I do buy nearly all organic/cage free. My point wasn't that I alone am making a big difference by myself but I dont agree with the way they are treated, therefore I limit the amount I eat. That was the point I was trying to make without going into detail.

Culex

3.8's Polyglot
I do buy nearly all organic/cage free. My point wasn't that I alone am making a big difference by myself but I dont agree with the way they are treated, therefore I limit the amount I eat. That was the point I was trying to make without going into detail.

oh I see, didn't see it that way. :thumbup:

And All Natural Cage Free eggs FTMFW....

but back to the original topic...

I think CrazeeDice has been desentisized to school shootings because, although they are very tragic and sad, they're also tragically common nowadays. The fact that we're used to seeing/hearing about it a lot on TV is sad in itself.

All it takes is a kid severely repressed by peers in a social setting to the point where he thinks about commiting murder and soon those thoughts become manifested into actions. It's usually the outcast who does this....you never see jocks go on school shootings. Some people just take ridicule too seriously...I know I used to..but now i don't care anymore, either online or in real life (except when the guy gets really persistent).

CrayZeeDiCE

oh I see, didn't see it that way. :thumbup:

And All Natural Cage Free eggs FTMFW....

but back to the original topic...

I think CrazeeDice has been desentisized to school shootings because, although they are very tragic and sad, they're also tragically common nowadays. The fact that we're used to seeing/hearing about it a lot on TV is sad in itself.

All it takes is a kid severely repressed by peers in a social setting to the point where he thinks about commiting murder and soon those thoughts become manifested into actions. It's usually the outcast who does this....you never see jocks go on school shootings. Some people just take ridicule too seriously...I know I used to..but now i don't care anymore, either online or in real life (except when the guy gets really persistent).

Pretty much. I have lost a number of close friends due to something stupid or irresponsible on someone elses behalf. Im sorry that I dont feel like scum of the earth because a few people got shot. It happens all the time.

I care. Your selfish.

Says the guy that drives a Cobra.