School Shooting, Indiana, Right next to my fcking house! Its on CNN NOW!

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut
Pretty much. I have lost a number of close friends due to something stupid or irresponsible on someone elses behalf. Im sorry that I dont feel like scum of the earth because a few people got shot. It happens all the time.

Says the guy that drives a Cobra.

Says the girl that doesnt know what shes talking about.
I sold my car (which i stopped driving months before I sold it) and bought a street bike that gets 50+mpg. I havent even driven it more than 2 times. I ride my bicycle or ride the bus that runs on biodiesel.

(FYI, the street bike is for sale too.)

Kuplex

Retired Admin
I daily drive my rich running, catless, noise polluting, gas guzzler and eat an animal practically very night. So fret not, I am doing enough damage for at least a dozen people. Your worries fall not on deaf ears.

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut
I daily drive my rich running, catless, noise polluting, gas guzzler and eat an animal practically very night. So fret not, I am doing enough damage for at least a dozen people. Your worries fall not on deaf ears.

Typical Tennessee resident..

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Typical Tennessee resident..
Maybe I'll go shoot some wild animals for fun and burn my garbage because recycling is too hard. In fact, I should just poor my oil down the sewer, it'll be less cleanup for me.
Should I use gasoline or kerosene to burn the tree in my yard? :confused:

Culex

3.8's Polyglot
Maybe I'll go shoot some wild animals for fun and burn my garbage because recycling is too hard. In fact, I should just poor my oil down the sewer, it'll be less cleanup for me.

Use both...it makes for a prettier light show.

Also, pour that oil into a river.....it's amazing how the lubricating properties of synthetics can help fish navigate the waters more easily.

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut

Do whatever you want. Nothing you do could ever have an effect on me right crazyzee?

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Use both...it makes for a prettier light show.

Also, pour that oil into a river.....it's amazing how the lubricating properties of synthetics can help fish navigate the waters more easily.
:lol:

I'm just trying to get a rise outta Stealth. I grow vegetables (or buy organic when possible), recycle paper/cans/etc, use halogens instead of incandescent to save $$$ and electricity, have water limiters on my toilets and showers, use sunlight for illumination during the day, recycle my synthetic oil, plant flowers/trees, turn off lights/electronics when not in use, and do volunteer charity work. Sadly though, I do drive a rich running, loud, catless, gas guzzler daily.
Sorry, Stealth; just picking. I admire your commitment to doing your part.

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut

I'm just trying to get a rise outta Stealth. I grow vegetables (or buy organic when possible), recycle paper/cans/etc, use halogens instead of incandescent to save $$$ and electricity, have water limiters on my toilets and showers, use sunlight for illumination during the day, recycle my synthetic oil, plant flowers/trees, turn off lights/electronics when not in use, and do volunteer charity work. Sadly though, I do drive a rich running, loud, catless, gas guzzler daily.
Dont be sorry, I know you were. I've never had any problem with you. I just feel its sad someone can be so cold towards such tragic events.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Dont be sorry, I know you were. I've never had any problem with you. I just feel its sad someone can be so cold towards such tragic events.
Yeah, you can't help but feel sorry, even if you feel you're becoming desensitized to it (which is sad in itself) :(

Culex

3.8's Polyglot

I know, lol

I'm also doing my part to save the environment. To burn less gas and emit less CO2, I now drive at most 70MPH on the highway instead of 75.

Bonzo

Take Warning

I do a lot of the same. I also started recycling my plastics several months back, and it is truly amazing at how much of it we throw away even on a monthly basis. I just use a 35 gallon container from Wal-Mart and rinse everything out before tossing it in there. Fills up surprisingly quick.

Of course, I took my stang to the recycling place about a month ago to drop of my plastics, and I picked up a nail in the sidewall of one of my tires. There went $135 down the drain:( Getting punished for doing good I guess:lol:

klotzstang

I would have found a way to pay Gore's salary if he had made it into office instead of bush.

As of right now, I feel that Hilary will be getting my vote.

Al Gore's electric bill averaged $1400 a month, but tht is OK, he buys Carbon Credits. He and his wife both drive SUVs, unless they are on official bussiness, in which they are in a chauffered limo.
Al Gore pollutes more than 10 V8 mustangs. You can find proof on Smoking Gun, G. Gordon Liddy's page, and on the Rush Limbaugh page.

WHAT A HIPPOCRITE!!

Nashville Electric Services records show the Gores in 2006 averaged a monthly electricity bill of $1,359 for using 18,414 kilowatt-hours, and $1,461 per month for using 16,200 kilowatt-hours in 2005. During that time, Nashville Gas Company billed the family an average of $536 a month for the main house and $544 for the pool house in 2006, and $640 for the main house and $525 for the pool house in 2005. That averages out to be $29,268 in gas and electric bills for the Gores in 2006, $31,512 in 2005.

No, Al Gore is your Eco-hero!

StealthCobra

Fuel Slut
Al Gore's electric bill averaged $1400 a month, but tht is OK, he buys Carbon Credits. He and his wife both drive SUVs, unless they are on official bussiness, in which they are in a chauffered limo.
Al Gore pollutes more than 10 V8 mustangs. You can find proof on Smoking Gun, G. Gordon Liddy's page, and on the Rush Limbaugh page.

WHAT A HIPPOCRITE!!

Nashville Electric Services records show the Gores in 2006 averaged a monthly electricity bill of $1,359 for using 18,414 kilowatt-hours, and $1,461 per month for using 16,200 kilowatt-hours in 2005. During that time, Nashville Gas Company billed the family an average of $536 a month for the main house and $544 for the pool house in 2006, and $640 for the main house and $525 for the pool house in 2005. That averages out to be $29,268 in gas and electric bills for the Gores in 2006, $31,512 in 2005.

No, Al Gore is your Eco-hero!

Nobody is perfect. He's doing a lot more good than Bush is.

klotzstang

Nobody is perfect. He's doing a lot more good than Bush is.

At using up resources, yes. He uses more since he got an award for his movie, About using less resources being how we can clean up the environment.
Typical self serving hippocrite politician. :mad: :thumbdown: