Shock Poll: Ron Paul dead even with Obama in 2012

JamesButabi

no.......YES!!

LedZeppelin

16 Pushrods and 3 Pedals
Dude this makes me happy in my pants. Ron Paul is one of the VERY few honest politicians out there. He would make a great president!

We can only hope; if nothing else it's at least a move in the right direction. The guy would be over 80 years old after his first term so he'll need a solid VP, although being a Physcian might help somewhat.

JamesButabi

no.......YES!!
We can only hope; if nothing else it's at least a move in the right direction. The guy would be over 80 years old after his first term so he'll need a solid VP, although being a Physcian might help somewhat.
Dude bikes like 5 miles a day. Hes in better shape than 90% odf the people posting in this thread :lol:

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
Not to deny that he's doing well for his age, but 5 miles on a bike is nothing.
yeah, i know people who wake up and run 15 miles each morning before work. then there's the people i know that test for nike at corporate hq. if you're ever around nike town in beaverton and see lots of people running the campus and the surrounding wilderness trails, they're most likely running for nike. can't run like that due to a crooked ankle, hence becoming a fat ****. :|