Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shuddering and shaking while in gear???

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Miami Daniel, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Miami Daniel

Miami Daniel New Member

Can anyone help? My 2006 v6 has 55k miles and in generally great shape. Lately it has started briefly shuddering and shaking when it is in gear idling at a stand still, and the brake is depressed; and also the same position and the windows are raised, when they reach the top it shudders. All filters, plugs, wires, etc. were replaced last fall. This just started a month ago or so. I added fuel injector cleaner and it made no difference. I am guessing it is an electrical problem like a short since it happens when the windows reach the top. But otherwise I would guess it must have something to do with the brake system since it only happens in both instances when the car is at a dead stop and the brakes are being depressed. I haven't got a clue, do you?