sig please

stanglax28

TTT....Today JR.
I have been trying to do this but none are coming out how i want in photoshop so i want to see what can be done with the pics i have been trying to use. thanks in advance.

stanglax28

TTT....Today JR.
this is what i got but i think its ****.lol have to play around with it more i cant the hang of getting the photos to overlay and blend like i want. and how do you make it smaller like the size that everybody has? sorry but very new to this photoshop stuff.

04blackvert

this is what i got but i think its ****.lol have to play around with it more i cant the hang of getting the photos to overlay and blend like i want. and how do you make it smaller like the size that everybody has? sorry but very new to this photoshop stuff.

:lol::lol::lol:
sorry, thought this was a joke then i noticed it was you posting it...haha gl though. car looks clean:thumbup:

stanglax28

TTT....Today JR.
:lol::lol::lol:
sorry, thought this was a joke then i noticed it was you posting it...haha gl though. car looks clean:thumbup:
:confused: thanks i guess.lol i no it sucks but it was the only thing i could get to work.lol i pretty much got frustrated at ps b/c whatever i tried it would do something completely different. i know my skills suck.:lol: but you have to start somewhere.

stanglax28

TTT....Today JR.
haha thanks. i was thinking i was going to wait till i got better shots. but i got in the mood to work on photoshop on my sisters mac book and it was a pain in the ass so i posted up.